Chapter 5: Mt. Natagumo

3rd Person POV

Saturday 6:00am

"Nezuko, I'm sorry I can't teach you today, the three of us have a mission to do." Tanjirou said.

"No problem onii-chan" Nezuko replied.

"I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"I'm gonna call someone hold on."

5 minutes later

*Knock, knock, knock*

Nezuko opened the door. She was surprised to see Kanao there but then her brother spoke. "Nezuko, Kanao will be teaching you from now on, because I have missions, and when you can do her breathstyle, I'll teach you mine okay?" Tanjirou said. "Okay onii-chan!" Nezuko replied. "Kanao, I'm leaving Nezuko to you please train her well." Tanjirou said to Kanao. "Okay, Tanjirou" Kanao replied.

Tanjirou left.

(A/n In this story Nezuko is sun 'resistant'? Eh? Anyways that means the sun won't burn her)

Tanjirou's POV

I arrived at the school where the three of us were supposed to meet. I was early for they weren't there yet. Then a few minutes later I saw Inosuke chasing Zenitsu. "Oh! Zenitsu! Inosuke!" I waved. "Tanjirouuu heeeelllllppppp! The wild boar's chasing meeee!!!" Zenitsu pleaded as he hid behind me like he always does. "GONPACHIRO!!!!!!!! FIGHT ME!!!!!" Inosuke yelled. "Inosuke! No! Calm down geez!" I said. "Then...... MONITSU! FIGHT ME!" He shouted. "Inosuke! Enough! We need to go to our mission!" I said. "Where was that again?" Zenitsu asked.

"Mount Natagumo I think?"

"HUH?!?!?! WERE GOING TO A MOUNTAIN?!" Inosuke said.

"I mean it's what the crow said."

"Okay then, let's go!" Zenitsu said

'Huh? He's excited? This is the first time he's excited for a mission. Weird.'

"That's far...... I'll just call Nezuko that I'm going to be home late or maybe tomorrow, you guys can go first." I said.

"Yea, sure" Then they ran off.

*Riiiingggg, Riiiiinnnngggg*

"Hello? Nezuko?"

"Nii-chan! What is it?"

"I might come home late tonight or maybe tomorrow morning. Don't worry about me okay?"

"Hai nii-chan."

"Goodbye!"

"Bye nii-chan I need to continue my training!"

*End call*

'Okay, now to catch up to those two'

A few minutes later I caught up to them. "Hey!" I said. "Oh hey Tanjirou" Zenitsu said. "Tontaro, what took you so long?" Inosuke asked. "Nothing."

We ran and ran for hours only stopping for a few breaks along the way. If you are wondering why we ran when we could've just taken the bus or the train or some kind of vehicle, well we didn't because as you may know the Demon Slayer Corps are not officially recognized by the government and that means we can't just go on a public vehicle with our swords and we don't want to bring a car because we don't have one and if we did, well...... We are still minors so we can't drive.

5:46 pm

We could now see our destination although we are still far from it. "Is that it?" Inosuke asked while pointing to the mountain. "I think so...." I said. "Let's keep going so we can make it in time." I added.