Chapter 19: The Final Battle and The Final Chapter

Warning:

• Heavy Manga Spoilers (Well, I mean, you won't make it this far if you haven't read it yet) since this is like Ch.137 and above.....I think. Buuuuuttt, I'll skip most of the parts sooooo, it's okay if you haven't read it yet.

• Story will mostly be from memory. 

• I am changing the ending.

• Character Deaths ; and last but not the least

• Kibutsuji Muzan.

3rd Person POV

"Mr. Urokodaki, please take care of Nezuko." Tanjirou said. He was leaving Nezuko in the care of Mr. Urokodaki since the medicine to turn demons back into a human was completed by Sinobu and Tamayo. 

"Of course" He replied.

"Caw! Caw! Kibusuji Muzan is at the Ubuyashiki Mansion!" The crow reported.

"What?! I need to go!" He declared.

...

'Faster! Faster! I just need to get there on time! I hope nothing bad happened. Faster! Come on!' These are the contents of each demon slayer's thoughts as they raced off to Ubuyashiki-sama's property hidden deep in the mountains. They just received a message saying Muzan is there.

A few minutes earlier

At the Ubuyashiki Mansion

"You have finally come to my home Kibutsuji Muzan,

the demon that my family,

the demon hunters,

have been hunting from long ago.

Tell me Amane, what does this man look like?" Kagaya Ubuyashiki said.

"He looks like a man in his late twenties, he has red eyes and has slit pupils like that of a cat's." Amane Ubuyashiki answered.

"Oh okay... I was expecting you to come..."

And their conversation went on (I don't wanna write it all so I'm just gonna skip).

Akaza Fight. (Giyuu and Tanjirou are still not there.)

"So we meet again Kyojurou, do you remember me?" Akaza asked.

"Of course."

And they fought.....

But unfortunately, the one attack that Akaza did, ended the battle. With one punch to the gut, he made a hole in Rengoku Kyojurou's stomach and that eventually killed him.

By the time Giyuu and Tanjirou reached him, he was no longer breathing. He had no pulse. He had no more heartbeats. He was dead. They were too late. He didn't survive.

"We are so sorry Rengoku-san. If only we were faster. Then you would've survived. We're so sorry Rengoku-san." Tanjirou apologized.

"Sorry my friend and comrade." Giyuu apologized.

A moment later, Akaza came back.

"I see you have come." He said.

The two demon slayers stood up straight and faced him.

"Today, you will pay for what you have done." Giyuu said fearlessly.

"Make me." He taunted.

And they fought... After a while Tanjirou took one of the hits and now was injured, so he was in one corner. Immobilized. He watched Giyuu fight with his full strength, countering Akaza's moves and attacking. But that doesn't seem to work.