Chapter 17

3rd Person POV

"So, would you mind telling us about these 'demons'?" Tsuchigomori sensei asked.

"Okay then...... Demons, or man-eating demons have roamed the land once it gets dark for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. To protect the people, the ancestors of our master started an organization called: The Demon Slayer Corps. I am a part of that, as well as my friends who came here with me. However, the demon slayer corps is not officially recognized by the government......."

After explaining everything.... (Yes, I want to get this done as soon as possible so you will all be happy! Or not. You decide)

"Ewww.....Demons are disgusting and terrifying." Tsukasa said in a disgusted-childish voice.

"Did I mention that Amane nii-chan almost got eaten?" Kanao asks.

"Whaaaaattt?" Tsuchigomori and Tsukasa asked.

"So........ Do all demons look intimidating and bloodthirsty?" Amane asked.

"No, not really. Tanjirou's sister is a demon but she's nice and she doesn't eat people. She's also a demon slayer." Kanao replies.

"Ooh! Ooh! Do you have a picture?" Tsukasa asked.

"Yes. Here." Kanao said as she handed her phone with a picture of Nezuko.

" Kanao said as she handed her phone with a picture of Nezuko

"The sword is not her own though. And the mask is her brother's gift to her. It was originally his, but she likes it so he gave it to her." Kanao explained.

"She's looks more human than the others I saw earlier." Amane said.

"Can I have her number?" Tsukasa asked.

"She already has a boyfriend nii-chan." Kanao said.

"Aww... Who?"

"Zenitsu."

"You mean that yellow haired dude?"

"Yes."

"At least I'm now sure that my sister's boyfriend isn't him......" Amane said.

"Sis, you have a boyfriend?" Tsukasa asked.

"How did you even know?" Kanao asked Amane.

"So you do have a boyfriend...." Amane said.

"Wait.......weren't we talking about demons? How did we end up talking about this?" Tsuchigomori asked.

"I dunno ask Kanao." Tsukasa said.

"What? Why me?" Kanao asks.

"Because, you brought it up."

"It wasn't me who wanted to hit on a girl I just saw a picture of and didn't actually meet in real life."

"On my defense, it wasn't me who brought Nezuko-chan up."

"Hold up, hold up, you haven't even met her and yet you call her Nezuko-chan? Besides I wasn't gonna bring her up if it wasn't for Amane nii-chan asking if all demons look scary."