Chapter 10

Hey guys, so yeah, there will be a battle/fight scene here. And you know very well that I'm bad at writing those scenes. I'm practicing writing them that's why I write them. Thank you for reading even though it sucks.

3rd Person POV

After Tanjirou slashed the demon's arm, he quickly grabbed the girl from the demon and saw Kazumi. "Mr. Kazumi, please hold her." Tanjirou said.

"It's a miracle she still survived until tonight, Mr. Kazumi." Kanao said.

Warning bad words

"Ugh! Damn it! Who are you?!" The demon asked.

"Kamado Tanjirou." Tanjirou introduced but then the demon saw Kanao and said:

"Well hello, Kamado Tanjirou. May I ask who that girl is?"

"You don't need to know."

"Awwwwhh, let me just ask her one question. How old are you, girl?"

"I'm sixteen years old. Why?" Kanao replied.

"You hear that, my other selves?" He asked as two blackish circles opened and two other demons came out.

"Yeah, the perfect age." Said one.

"This is gonna be good, we'll just kill the boy and take the girl." Said another.

"What are you talking about?" Tanjirou asked.

"It's good if we kill both boys and take the two girls. I mean, they're both sixteen, so why not?" The original/first one said.

"What are you blabbering on about?" Tanjirou asked with a bored expression.

"Oh, nothing." Said the demon as he attacked, only for his hand to be cut by Tanjirou.

As he did that, the other two started gritting their teeth and they went back down. A moment later a hole opened up near Kanao and Kazumi.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Satoko cried as the demon tried to grab her from Kazumi, which attracted Kanao and Tanjirou's attention. But since Kanao was nearer, she attacked first.

‘Breath of the Flower Fourth Form: Crimson HanagoromoKanao thought as she attacked and slashed the demon's arm, cause she can't cut the neck or else she might wound the civilian.

"Gotcha." The other demon said as he grabbed her waist and tried to pull her down. (bet you didn't expect that, or maybe you did) "You fell right into our trap." He said as he dragged her under.

"Kanao!" Tanjirou yelled. "You've really pissed me off now." He said to the demon (btw there's only one above ground since two of them went underground)

"Ha! What good would it do if you are pissed?" The demon asked.

"Don't you understand?"

"Understand what?"

"The end."

"What? What do you mea-" The demon was cut off as Tanjirou sliced his head off faster than the blink of an eye.

Then Tanjirou saw an open hole which they went into and said: "Mr. Kazumi, when you see a demon, please run with Ms. Satoko. I'm going underground. I promise to help you when we come back out."

"Y-yes." Replied Kazumi.

Then Tanjirou was sinking in the hole. It was filled with water. ‘So they took advantage of their homeland swamp to kill and eat their victims here, huh?’ Tanjirou thought. Then he saw the two demons with Kanao. They were saying something to her as she was holding her breath. And of course his 'instincts' told him to help her. Before he could come near her, the two demons quickly noticed him and went to him. So he gave her a ‘go back up there’ look.