I Think He Pissed Himself

Damn, work was busting my ass lately. It was getting hard to stop myself from backhanding the government right in it's filthy, fascist, stupid, racist face! Which is why I'm going to the bar, and taking Undyne with me. She's been working nonstop to get the guards in tip-top shape. She needed a break, as did I.
      My phone started to ring, I took it out of my pocket and saw Undyne's contact. "Hey Punk!" I sigh and chuckle, "Hey Undyne, finished your date with Alphy Walphy?" I can basically hear Undyne's face heating up. "SHUT UP! It-It wasn't a date..We were just at a restaurant, by candles, with roses on the table. Agh! Alright fine! It was a date!" She admits, I smirk and laugh. "Ah, I enjoy being right.. You need me to pick you up now? Just make sure you bring your helmet, you know I'm not gonna slow down on that Harley. She's my angel, my wind, sea, and hair, my-"
"I get it Frisk, you haven't stopped talking about your motorcycle ever since you got it, and that was like... Weeks ago! So don't get your taco in a twist." My face heats up and I growl. "Shut up, Undyne.. You know you love the speed." I hear Undyne mutter a yes through the phone and I smirk in victory. "Alright, see ya at your door, remember.. BRING YOUR HELMET OR ELSE. See ya!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^~~~••~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  I rev the engine so Undyne will hear me and come outside. I changed out of my work clothes and changed into a black crop top, a green jacket, Jean shorts, tennis shoes, and a buttercup flower choker. In summary I looked pretty fucking hot. I flipped up my shades as I see Undyne step out in a pastel yellow tank top, blue ripped jeans, and flip flops. But the reason why my shades are up is because she's carrying a spear on her side. "So um.. what's up with the um, whole spear thing?" I purse my lips and raise my eyebrows. Undyne rolls her eyes, and grins toothily. "If you muuust know Frisk, there's been some gangs lurking around that bar so I'm just getting ready." I chuckle, and motion for her to hop on the back. "Hold on tight piranha." "I'm not a fucking piranha."
She says angrily. "Alright. Your a talking piranha." I smirk and get ready to make the bike run. "I'm not a piranaaah! Dammit Frisk! Should've let me finish my sentence!"
I laugh as I watch the sights go by. A family was walking home, laughing. There was a dog being fed by a restaurant. It was a lovely sight to see people being kind. There was an ice cream shop closing up. It was a blue bunny, from what I've heard his name was Dany, but in the underground he was nicecream guy. Heard he makes great ice crea- I mean nicecream. I pull up into the bar and park the bike. I feel Undyne's grip fall off me as she gets up. I take the helmet off and readjust my hair. I get off the bike and look up at the name. 'Grillby's Pub and Restaurant' I walk in and I'm immediately hit with an aroma of alcohol, fries, burgers, and home. It was a cozy place. It had booths and a jukebox. It was definitely a restaurant. I look forward and see bottles of liquor lining shelves. I look around and spot Undyne arm wrestling with a big burly, scaly monster. I smile at Undyne as she takes the other monster down, she swipes the money on the table and waves at me. She starts wrestling with the next competitor.
  I walk up to a stool and sit on it. I see a tall man made of fire with glasses walk out of the back, cleaning a shot glass. He notices me and walks up to me. I notice his name tag says Grillby, so I assume he wants me to order. I smile and look at a bottle I want. "I'll have some whiskey mixed with rum and tequila." I tell him, he gets the bottle and mixes it with the flavours I needed. He walks over to me with a mug of it. "Thank you. Ya know.. anyone ever tell you you're flamin' hot?" The man chuckles and tells me, "No, surprisingly. My friend usually comes up with puns and tells them to me. Ah, speak of the devil." He looks up from me and looks towards the door. I turn my head and see a skeleton with a leather jacket, white turtleneck, black jeans, and spiky boots. I look up from his clothes and look to his face. It had sockets with white pupils and two cracks running along his face. He was smoking a cigarette which I really wanted to hit. I turn back around and take another swing of my drink. I hear a soft plop beside me, and I turn my eyes towards the sound. It was the same skeleton. I finish my drink, and notice that I just finished that in less than a minute. "Excuse me, Grillby?" The flame monster look up from the cup, and hums in question. "D'ya mind if I get another one of these babies?" From what I'm assuming he smile and nods. He gets the necessary drinks for it and refills me. "Say, do I know you from somewhere?" Grillby asks me in his charming soft voice. I chuckle, "Hopefully.. I'm the ambassador. Frisk, Frisk Dreme." I put my hand out for him to shake. He takes my hand and shakes it. His flames didn't burn me surprisingly. I turn my head and look at the skeleton. "So who are you walking dead?" I hear Grillby laugh at this. The skeleton turns to me and looks me up and down, I blush, and pull my jacket tighter. "Names G and you are Frisk from what I've heard of your conversation? Eh, but I'm not good at names so I'll just call you Dove." I roll my eyes and smile. "Well howdy, G, I would rather be called Frisk though. But if you insist." I clap my hands and my drink becomes covered in a red and purple haze. His eyes- er, rather eye sockets widen. I call for Grillby and ask for another. He gets me another one after overcoming the shock of my magic. Before I reach for my drink a large veiny fist comes crashing down on it. I feel droplets of the drink splash on me. My eyes twitch and I see G getting up angrily. I push his shoulder down and stand up. "Well howdy there dickwad! What's the meaning of your rude interruption?" I smile pleasantly, and tighten my fist. The monster smirks and leans down to me, "I just wanted to know why a disgusting human like you is in this lovely establishment!" I ball my fist up and cover him in my haze, I arrange him in a painful position. "Right now you aren't feeling pain because my haze prevents that. But once I let go, you'll be screaming for your mommy. But if you apologise I will let you go and not hurt you!" I say with a smile on my face. I see Undyne smirk and give me a thumbs up. G is still pissed at the monster but is still listening to my instructions. The monster growls, "Ha! As if! Humans like you are scum, and should be treated like them! You. Are. A. Piece. Of. Shit!" He yells, my smile clears my face in an instant, and a black and star covered haze starts to surround my eyes. I rearrange him into his regular form. And let him go. "I knew a pussy like you would-!" I snap and three large balls of nothing but pure light surround him. "What the fuck is this?!" He screams. I look over at G and wink. "Say sorry and I'll spare your pitiful existence, or don't and I will make sure every time you are walking your legs will feel like they are shattering. Your eyes will feel like they are being gouged out, your arms will scream in pain, It is your choice. Choose wisely." I stare him in the face, my eyes haze glowing brighter and growing larger.
  "I'm sorry! I'm so so so sorry! Please forgive me! I'm sorry! I-I'm so-sorry!" At this point he's crying, no bawling his eyes out for forgiveness. I snap once more and the balls disappear.
"Good! I'm very glad! Leave this place please!"
He gets up and scurries off.
"Jesus Christ, sweetheart.. What in the hell was that?" G asks me. I chuckle as I feel everyone's stare at me, "Well, those balls you saw? They were glitter. I don't know why, but I found a spell for glitter spheres. I use them at birthday parties."
G belts out laughing, slamming his fist into the bar. "Jesus! That's so rich! He though you were going to hurt him!" He laughs one more time before smirking. "So, you wanna make magic at my place?" I stare at him and get up, I put both my hands on his shoulders, and whisper seductively into his ear. "Try flirting with me again, and I'll make sure you never have a dick.." I squeeze his shoulders and hear a hiss of pain I let go. "Damn.. vindictive much.." I laugh and smile, before handing Grillby my money. I walk over to Undyne's booth, "Undyne, I'm leaving, you want a ride home?"

"Uh, yeah just hold on!.." She groans.

"Come onnnnnn... You've made stacks of money tonight!"

"I know just one more!" She heaves, taking the money from the last challenger.

"Are you testing me?"

"Fiiinnnnne.."