Secrets To Keep

Mettaton rushed me over to a seat and started picking out dresses and tuxes for me.
He knew that I was bisexual so he made it his best to try and make me feel comfortable.
"Oh! This is just DARLING~!" At that moment, she knew, she fucked up. Mettaton comes out of the back with a beautiful skirt with a tux top, the tie was gold, prior your favorite. I sigh and run my hand through my short wavy hair. "Do I have to?" Mettaton hums thinking over my question. He smiles thoughtfully. "Yes." I groan and get up sulking as I go to Mettaton and take the outfit.

   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    After a couple outfits, Mettaton and I, mostly Mettaton  picked out a flowing, slinky, black and rose gold dress, it had a dip going neck high and it trailed down to my collar bone. At my shoulders were Delta Rune embroidered.
I sigh and admire my dress.
My phone dings with a message. It's my mom.. I scowl slightly still angry she tricked me into going to try outfits. Nonetheless, I look at the message.
"Are you done trying on outfits for the day, dear?"
I respond quickly, my finger moving at rapid speeds. I hit send, "Yeah, mettaton made me try on EVERY SINGLE OUTFIT!!" I see text bubbles appear, a message pops up and I read it. "My child, can you wear the outfit you chose with Mettaton and wear it to dinner? We're going to introduce you to someone." I frown, and look up at Mettaton, "Hey Metta? Do you know anything about a guest for dinner?" He looks up at me, grinning, "Yes, but I can't tell you. Queen's orders!" He giggles and smirks at me, "I'm just going to say this, they are sexy."
  I choke on air and start trying to breath again, "What the hell MTT?! I DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!" Mettaton just rolls his eyes, and hands me the outfit, "Darling, I don't care, just get a piece. When was the last time you got laid?" I cough and blush furiously, I mubmble something out and look at Metta. "Darling What was that?" Metta asks, I roll my eyes and frown. "Last year during the Christmas Party.." I say, Metta snorts and starts to throw a giggle fit. I scowl at him and use my magic to teleport to my family's house, or, castle. I look around the old room and sigh. I change into the dress and go downstairs. Asriel and Chara were looking at each other and blushing. I decide to stop and look at what they're going to do. I see them lean forward and kiss, I gasp and they pull apart and look at the direction I'm in. I stared at them and start giggling, "Oh my Jesus! You guys! Why didn't you tell me? Does Mom or Dad know? Just, EEEEEHHHH!" I squeal and start shaking with excitement. "Um, no.. They don't know, and we just don't know what to do. We're basically family to them, so I don't know what to do! What, what should I do, Sissy?" Chara asks, tears in her eyes.

I smile and walk down the stairs to the two. "You should just tell them. It'll be easier to get your relationship in the open. Don't be afraid." I tell them. Chara and Asriel share a look of uncertainty before nodding.

(A/n): I am so uninspired so, not a thousand word chapter it's a five hundred eighty eight one.