I Never Got Your Name

I look at the wolf laying on my couch. It was a dark brown with blond, specks of white and a red muzzle. It was cute if I'm being honest. The wolf looks at me and shifts its eyes back to the T.V., it had a nature documentary on about owls. His eyes shift over to me, I flinch, and scoot down away from it. I hear it growl, what was I thinking? Bringing a damn wolf in my house... I hear the wolf whimper and I pull my eyes from the floor. It had moved by me without me knowing, which was surprising. It's head was bent down in an attempt to show that I'm the alpha, to him at least. "Look wolf, I don't know your deal, but.. Who am I to disrespect a guest in my home no matter the species. Do you want some sirloin steak?"
The wolf doesn't respond, as expected of a wolf. I reach for the remote and change it to a comedy regarding a woman who was turned into a horse but fell in love with an actual horse. It was a stupid movie, but the wolf seemed to growl whenever I tried to change the channel.

—————————————————————————————

I wake up and stifle a yawn, I try to move my legs but they were being held down by the wolf. It was laying on my chest, one paw pushing against my cheek and another uncomfortably under him.
I sigh and try to wake the wolf up. "Wake up, Mr. Wolf." The wolf only growls. I start trying to mimic a howl, which was successful. "OoooooOwoooooo!" The wolf shoots up and unfortunately for me stands on my chest. "Ow! Ow, ow, ow! Get ohoohoffff.!" I whine, I try to push the wolf off me but doesn't move, "Squirrel! There's a squirrel! Do you wanna get the squirrel!? Huh?!" The wolf starts to make a sound crossed between a howl and bark. From what I read, wolves will make this sound when excited. (This is an absolute lie, I have no fucking idea what I'm talking about) The wolf gets up and starts running around the house howling. I stand up and go to my room. I push open my door, it was a beautiful dull red. I look around my room, taking note of my white curtains that were draped half hazardously apart. My bed was made neatly, the white creme color of the comforter contrasting beautifully with the light gold of the sheets. The pillows were a pastel yellow. My dresser was a hard cherry oak, pictures of me and my family in a portrait, Asriel was wearing a bow tie with a black tux, he was rolling his eyes at a remark Chara made. Chara did not wish to become family to the Dreemurrs. Nonetheless, she was my sister. Asgore was pushing the two apart, because they were close to fighting. I was sitting calmly while reading a book. Toriel was pinching her muzzles, what could be considered the nose bridge.
The next picture consisted of you and Doctor Gaster. He said he had two sons. Gaster was clutching his stomach because he made a rude remark about Chara.
I couldn't let him get away with that, so I punched him in the skeletal abdomen.

The next picture was of me and Undyne sparring. I was on top of her, pinning her to the ground as she tapped out. A tall cheery skeleton was in the background, pumping his fists for Undyne. It was taken about three days ago. The next one was of me and Chara when we were fresh into college. I had studied mechanical engineering and had a PhD in physics.

  I was what Undyne called a nerd. To me I was just smart as hell, ya know? There was one more, it was of me and my dad, before he passed. We had come to prison to take a picture with him. He was on his deathbed days later. I wasn't allowed at the funeral, it was in the prison. I had asked them to take him to proper burial ground, but they said he could be faking it. You smiled at the photo. A familiar ringing in your pocket erupted. You glanced at the contact, it was mom. You hit the green button. "Hey, mom! What's up?"

"Oh Frisk! Thank Stars your okay! I was calling you earlier but you didn't answer!"

"I'm alright. What are you calling for, mum?"

"Hm? Oh! Yes, yes, yes! Alphys has made a discovery regarding your soul! You must come down to the lab!"

"Alright, I'll be there. See ya soon."

Click* You beeped the hang up and walked towards the closet. You decided to be badass, intimidating, hot, but adorable at the same time. You shuffled through the clothes, and smiled at an oversized pink unicorn sweater. I picked out a black leather jacket, a chain leaking out the side. I took some black ripped skinny jeans out, and put them on. I found some knuckle gloves, tiny spikes that would be unnoticeable unless you punched the straight in the face. I found my favorite grey tennis shoes.

——————————————————————————————

  I knock on the metal door, I hear banging and crashing and it soon opens. I see MT in his new outfit, it was a pink blazer, it had hot pink pants stopping right below the ankle. He was wearing his heels still. I laugh. "So what's the emergency Ton Ton?" I look around, "Oh darling follow me! It's absolutely beautiful, it's like gazing at the lunar eclipse for the first time in your life, why it's absolutel RAVISHING! And we are going to put you in it!" He squeals. "Wait? Put me in it? Did you guys set me up?! I can't believe you! Where's Mom? And-and Alphys! I bet they also had something to do with this! I wasted precious fuel on my way over here, Ton Ton! Whyhyhyyyyyy....."