We Got A Deal Mr. President?

(A/n): Hey Hey heeeyyyy.. I know no one reads this piece of shit but.. Eh. I'm coming up with a new book, and I'm wondering what it should be about. I'll pick out whoever won's idea. The way you win is how many replies you get. Any ways.. I'll stop wasting your time. Adios mi amores!

—————————————————————————————

  I roll over in my bed, groaning angrily as the alarm beeps and yells in my ear. I smash my hand on it, breaking pieces off of it. I'm still sweating from my dream.

'I roll on my side, dodging the bullets that come at me from the quickly closing in mob of Mafia Agents. Another barrage of bullets come flying at me, I quickly focus on my feet, imagining the lightness of zero gravity. I push up and float, I kick down, and send one of my feet flying into one of the seven feet tall human. His nose pops and cracks with the force under it, I push up and release him from under my pressure. He simultaneously falls backwards, crushing the people behind him. I hear the screams of agony from the humans under the other one. I took out one row, just three more to go.

  I kick myself up and point my gun at the next person,
I shoot and hit him right in the middle of his brow. I watch as the human falls
downward, sending the blood of the other monsters flying, his as well,
and I nearly cry from the sight. I remember I have a lot to lose if I show sympathy or empathy. I quickly regain my self, but not quick enough. My gun is sent flying out of my hand as another person approaches me. I put my fists up and start fighting, the next thing I knew, I was the only one left standing.'

I pull the blanket off me but I stay still. I blink once, twice, and my eyes just close. I open them again and sigh, knowing I had work to get to.
I roll off of bed and land on the floor, making an 'umph' sound.

I get up and drag myself over to my wardrobe. I look through my options and settle for a green work suit with black and gold trimming. I grab my DeltaRune pendant and clip it around my neck.
I grab a ponytail holder and tie my hair up, I place a Golden buttercup in my hair.

I look in the mirror, looking for wrinkles, when I'm sure I have none, I pick out my shoes. I decide for black high heels.
I look myself over in the mirror once more and sigh.
I walk towards the door and open it,
my staircase twisting down in front of me.

I walk down the staircase and debate wether or not I should make pancakes. But it's too much of a hassle you know? I should take my car to work, since motorcycles aren't "presentable" as the secretary described it.
God, like, it's my baby? You want me to abandon my precious until I get home?
Nah. I'd rather not. I walk towards the Ferrari and smile, remembering the look on Papy's face when I showed him.
I unlock the door of the car and climb in. I put the car in drive, and look around me in awe, the green and gold trees weaving stories in the air. The children playing with each other and drawing with chalk.

I smile and turn my attention back to the road. My eyes widen and I swerve to a stop, there was a large wolf standing in front of my way. I quickly get out to examine the wolf. It seems to be okay, except for its muzzle, that's a huge relief. "Are you okay, Wolfy?" I ask it, knowing it wouldn't talk back. I decide to take it back to my place so I could let it rest. As I make my way back to my house I get a message. It's from Asriel. I read the message, it says, "Frisk! Where are you? Everybody is trying to leave the meeting! We're trying to stall them so get your ass over here!!! " I sigh and set down the raw meat.

————————————————————————

I run down the hall, looking for the room that Azzy and my parents were in. 158, 172, 135... 167! I push the large dark oak doors open, and smile at everybody. I receive nasty glares from the humans. I look at my goat parents, I receive solemn looks, knowing that I messed the fuhuuck up. I sit down at the top of the table. "Where were you Ambassador Frisk?" One of the humans ask, I believe his name was Harrel. Pretty weird name. I smile pleasantly and give him an answer. "I was helping a wounded animal off the streets, to avoid him from getting hurt. I took him to my home." I receive a smile from my Goat mother. I see my brother give me the thumbs up. I look at the room, my demeanor becoming serious. "Now, let's get to business shall we?" I look towards Tom, the lawyer for the monsters. I nod, giving him affirmation to stand. I sit back down. "As you know, the monsters, and the Ambassador Frisk have no more room for the growing population of monsters. Frisk, being the sorceress can only give us so much, which is why we want to expand the domain farther, as such as in other states and countries. If you comply, we have four countries awaiting us. We would love for you to be the fifth." He explains quickly. "What?! That's outrageous!" I nod at Tom to stand down. I look at Gregory, the person who made the comment. "Sir, if you have something to say, do it whenever someone is finished, otherwise it's just a useless comment." I hear Asriel snort and see mom jab him in the rib cage. Gregory's face twitches in anger, but soon morphs into calmness. I knew he wasn't racist, but he was anything but fair. I look at my father, awaiting for him to say if I can continue with my explanation. He dips his head slightly. "If we expand we will be able to give humans more jobs, and possibly more homes. We would love if you could cooperate."

I hear the president chuckle, I look over at him, and nod for him to speak. He stands up, and puts his hands down on the table. "Ambassador Frisk, we are willing to help you expand, if any violence or racist acts come against monsters, we will see to it be rid of. Now what are the other countries you spoke of?" I smile in thanks and stand up. "The countries that are by us are Canada, them being the peaceful, kind people they are, they're willing to have monsters over that apply to our movement program. The next country is Australia, they have space and would love to learn from our monster culture. We then have Ireland, the government there said they would love to have a drink with the king of monsters. It was a rather pleasant talk, the other country is Russia, they would like to learn the way of the soul, they want to learn how we, the monsters developed magic, and our souls. Next is you. So, what do you say? We have a deal Mister President?"

President Trump leans over and shakes my hand. "We have a deal my fellow American." I laugh and gather up my things. My mother and father follow my actions, soon leading to Asriel.

(A/n):yo, soooooo.... whatcha think? Do I need to do anything else? Pretty good right?