Dinner With The Skelebros

I look at the table, and my Mother was speaking with my father. Asriel was looking at Chara, and I giggled at the googly eyes they were looking at each other with. I was also repulsed since I hate romance. But that's besides the point.

The point is, walking dead from the bar was sitting in my home.

Looking fine as hell.

You could eat him like a snacc fine as hell.

He was wearing a dark red under-shirt, with a white coat over it. The tie was a lighter red, and he was wearing thin ebony black gloves. I'm pretty sure if he smiled at me, I would turn into a damn waterfall.

"So what do you think of Donald Trump?"

"Racist, arrogant, and a self-centered asshole. Why?" I look over at the man and bite my tongue to stop myself from flirting.
"I guess I just wanted to know since you have to work with the ugly ass orange." I snort, and hunch my back. My mother slaps my shoulders, and I laugh harder. "Frisk! That is not lady-like manners!" She whisper-yells. "Sorry, ma." I chuckle, I straighten my posture and turn back to him. "He does have a pretty nasty hairline too. Seeing it up close? It's like the Arc of the Covenent, it'd burn your eyes." He smirks, and I nearly melt. Damn this man is hot. But jokes on him since I'm a switch.

This is just a little trailer for the continuation-
Sorry guys, ik its short, but liek, im tired-