^3

The six stared at eachother as they heard the announcement if their principal. What the girls really told them was true, huh? But who would literally enroll when it's two months after the school started? They'll just have to know.

"Are you really sure he's ready to go to a real school now? I'm worried, Jackson"

"I'm sure, Mark, he'll drop out when people starts to hurt him again"

"Yeah, Mark, Jackson is right, Jungkook still needs to go out. He's been here for a year"

"But people thinks he's dead, what would their reaction be if they found out he's still alive?"

"Hyungies!" A squeaky loud voice startled the three. They turned back to be met with Jungkook who's all dressed up. They put on their smiles, opening their arms for the youngest. Jungkook giggles, running to their embrace.
"Ready for your first day?" Jaebum, his second oldest brother, asks. He nodded once Jackson's chest, his third older brother.
"Who's gonna drive him? Decide on, go!" Mark said before putting a paper. He lost as the two put on scissors. He rolled his eyes, grabbing Jungkook's hand.

The two got inside the car, Mark started the car before driving off the driveway. Jungkook hums to the music that played inside the car, his brother smiling as he focused on the road. They arrived after a few minutes, Mark getting the younger's bag as he got out. The younger got out of the car, smiling at his hyung who grabbed his hand again. They walked inside the school, earning some shocked expressions. Some started to gossip, while some gasps and some were wide eyed.

Jungkook smiles, waving at the people he still didn't knew. Some waved back, while some ignored him as they continued to talk with eachother. He fixed his glasses, looking up at his brother who smiles at him. They arrived at the principal's office and got Jungkook's timetable.

"Hi, Mr Jeon"