^9

"He had lost his memories, sirs"

"N-no!"

"You guys should be in jail! I wish karma gets you all!" Jackson says, still being hold back by his brother.
"Let fucking go of fucking me" He says, giving a cold deadly glare to the six. Just then, police sirens was heard, which made Jackson smirk wide.
"Here they are" Jackson says, before turning to Jungkook.
"Ggukie, your bullies will be in jail now" He says, the younger just looked down.

"We really should've been there, we're so sorry, Jungkook, we deserved this, don't be guilty" Jin says, smiling slightly. The door opened and the cops started to cuff the six. They were escorted out of the house, leaving the four.
"Aren't you happy, Jungkook? They're gone?" Jackson says, approaching his little brother.
"Hyung, was that really necessary? They could've just said sorry, the cops didn't need to be involved" Jungkook says.

Mark sighed, staring at Jackson.
"He's right, Jackson, they could've just did something as a consequence" Mark said. Jackson scoffs, crossing his arms.
"What they did almost killed our brother! His life was 50/50! He lost his memories because of that!" Jackson yelled, making Jungkook flinch.

"But his memories are back! They're also the reason why it's back!" Mark yelled back, glaring at Jackson. Jungkook sees this, standing up and getting in between.
"No fighting, hyungs, we'll just make them stay there for a month" Jungkook says. Jackson thinks for a moment before he calmed and nodded.
"You're right, they should stay there for a month and realize the mistakes they did" Jackson said before he went up to his room.

"I regret, I was an asshole, a jerk, a fucker and a bitch to Jungkook, I should be here" Jimin says, looking down. Taehyung rubs his back, sighing.

"All of us deserves to be here, it's our consequence for that horrible thing we did on Jungkook"