^4

The principal looked at Mark who shakes his head at him.
"So, Mr Jeon, this is your timetable. Your first class is English" Jungkook nods, smiling widely. He looked back at Mark, kissing his cheek before getting out of the room.

Jungkook politely knocked on the classroom door, earning the attention of the students and the professor. The professor looked t him with wide eyes, before smiling and letting him in. He lightly giggles as he stared at the students who was clearly shocked to see him.
"Uhmm... This is our new student, class" The professor said, holding onto Jungkook's shoulder to see if he really is real.

"H-hi?" One student said, confused and scared at the same time.
"H-hi, classmates, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm 16 years old, and I just transferred here" Jungkook says, bowing as he bit his lips. He stared back up, seeing them still not talking. He pouts, but looks around.
"A-any questions?" The professor said, stuttering as he retracted his hands away from Jungkook's shoulder.

One student raised his hand, which the professor called. He stood up, debating with himself on whether he should ask or not.
"Uhmm... Are you the same Jeon Jungkook from last year?" He finally asks. Jungkook stares at him confused, but smiled after.
"I have never been to a real school before, that's what my brothers told me, they said I was homeschooled my whole life" Jungkook says, tilting his head to the side.

The student gulps before sitting down.
"No more? Okay, J-Jungkook, you can sit by Jimin! Jimin, raise your hand" The professor said. The said male raised his hand, which Jungkook immediately walks to with his bag on his back. He sat down at the seat, feeling uncomfortable by the stares he got. But maybe they were curious about him, he was new after all.