^7

Jungkook cries in agony as he held onto his hurting head. Mark hugs him as he shushes and assures him that everything's gonna be alright.

"Why are you guys back! To hurt him again?! To almost kill him again?! We thought you just were gone?!" Jackson yells as Jaebum tries to hold him back.
"N-no, we--" Jimin was cut off as Jackson shouts at him.
"You! You were the reason why Jungkook went to that party! He liked you! He thought you were gonna ask him to be your boyfriend! You're a fucking bitch!" Jackson says, punching Jimin.

Jimin fell to the ground, being helped up Taehyung.
"I'm calling the fucking cops" Jackson says, fishing his phone out. The six couldn't do anything, they just let him. They all heard footsteps and we're met with a tired looking Jungkook.
"Hyungs? Did you guys really hurt me?" The younger said, voice soft.

The six gulped before slowly nodding. Tears slowly came out of Jungkook's eyes, he smiled slightly.
"I remember now"

Jungkook looks around the hallway, feeling uncomfortable by the stares he got. He was about to open his locker when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He knew who it is, making his hold onto his books tighter. He looks back, being met with Jimin who had a smirk.
"Come to the party, at 9pm, dress properly" The other said, winking before leaving Jungkook alone.

Jungkook sighs as he stared at his reflection. He felt hands on his shoulders, he looks up, seeing Jackson.
"Are you sure you want to go there?" His brother said. He smiled a little, nodding.
"Call us, okay?" Mark said, walking in.

Jungkook walks in the place, feeling uncomfortable and terrified of the people that gave him some glares. He gasps as he felt a hand on his waist, looking back to see Jin.

"Come to the back..."