^Finale

3 months later... (Yup, they stayed there for three months 😅)

The six males got out of jail, they had changed. They had known what's wrong and right. Of course Jungkook was in a good condition now, he had been because his brothers are helping him.

The six got back to school, along with Jungkook. They have become friends, Jungkook had forgiven them. Of course, some people can be also given second chances and the six were one of those people.

"Come on, Hyungs! We'll be late for class" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes as the six walked slowly. Jimin walks closer to Jungkook, kissing the younger's forehead. Yup, they have been together for one month now. Jimin asked Jungkook after a month of them being out of jail. Of course he needed to ask for permission from the younger's brothers first.

The seven laughs as Jin said another dad jokes. Of course Suga just scoffs, while Jimin and Jungkook was the one who's literally about to burst from laughing. Hoseok and Taehyung was laughing because of the laugh that's coming from the oldest.

"Y'all really"

"What it was funny"

"The only funny thing is your laugh, hyung!"

(Tokkis, I was thinking on discontinuing this but I just decided to finish it 😅

Sorry, if you guys didn't like this ending 😅😅

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼 🍪_🐰]