Chapter 2 Surprise

I'm sitting on a rock with my chin in my hands, listening to Deyanira's speech.
"I declare war with the humans!" She had said with a loud voice. "A war against the humans!"
Humans live on the ground. They don't even know about angels, heaven, hell or anything. Why would she want to declare war?
"I need an army. All of you who wants to join, come to my office". Of course she has an office.

"Next!" I hear Deyanira shout.
I open the door and step into a dark room. She actually has a desk, a lamp and even a computer.
"So, you decided to join" she says with a smile.
"No, I'm here to ask you what's going on" I correct her. "Why would you declare war with the humans? They don't even know about you"
"You haven't heard? Some stupid girl told a boy about us, and he told everyone. She's down here now. Do you mind checking her? I've heard that she is weak"
"Whatever" I say and start to walk to the place where I fell.
I see a bloody, blond girl in my age lying on the ground. She doesn't move. I walk towards her and slowly kneel down by her side. Carefully I take her hair away from her face.
"Mirabell... Mirabell! Wake up!". My sister, I have found my sister! I can't believe she's here.
Her eyes doesn't open.
"Mirabell?". She doesn't wake up.
I beat her lightly, but she doesn't move. Then I lose myself and I punch her way to hard.
She wakes up.
"Maia?". She looks confused.
"Yes, it's me" I tell her and give her a hug. "Now, what are you doing here? Did you really tell a boy about us? Are you really that stupid?"
"No I'm not! It seemed like he would never tell, I trusted him! He's the one that's stupid!" she cried and I couldn't be mad at her any longer.