Confused

Conner and Alex disappeared for a couple of weeks. It was very odd then suddenly on a Thursday they reappeared. It was very strange. I asked the principal Mrs. Peters and she said it was chickenpox but that did not seem realistic. How could someone have chickenpox for two weeks? The longest someone has ever hade chickenpox was one week. I was going to find out what was going on.

"Hey," I said to Conner one morning.

"Hey," he said back.

"So chickenpox you hade that for a really long time," I questioned.

"Yeah it was really bad case of it," he said nervously. "And how did you know that I hade chickenpox?"

"I just I asked Mrs. Peters," I shrugged but still blushed a little.  "No has ever hade chickenpox that long and it's really weird that both you and your sister got it and we're better at the same time."

"I guess we beat the record," he said blushing. "I got to go bye."

I knew that they didn't have chickenpox 1. because know one has ever hade chickenpox that long and 2. because he sounded nervous when I brought it up. I knew something was up but what was it?

I was sitting at the table at lunch with my friends but I was not listening to what they were saying I was looking over at Conner even if he was hiding something I couldn't help but blush when he was around . All his friends were laughing probably at something he said. Then he noticed me and smiled. I turned away hopping that he did see me blush or think I was weird staring at him. But this was crazy and confusing one minute I am interrogating him the next I am staring at him and blushing what in the world is going on?  

"Ohh looks like someone has crush on Conner," Megan said.

"What," then I realize she was staring right at me and probably saw me staring at him and blushing.

"Come on admit it you all was blush when he is around and I just caught you staring at him," Megan continued.

"No I don't," I say but realize I probably do, I do always blush when he is around and I always think about him.

"Okay but I know you do," Megan said.  

After school I sat in my room. I flopped on my bed I was very confused. I hade never hade a crush before I could not believe it.

"I like Conner Bailey what is wrong with me?" I said under my breath.

This explains why I blushed when I was around him and alway thinking about him but there was still a mystery unsolved. He was definitely hiding something. I hade so many questions. What was he hiding? Why was he gone for so long? And, what was going on? At dinner I did not eat and say much.

"Bree are you okay?" my Mom asked.

"What?" I asked not hearing what she was saying.

"Bree are you okay?" my Mom repeated. "I am really worried about you, you have not touched your plate and you have no said anything all dinner, is something wrong?"

"No I am fine," I said and started to eat so she would stop worrying.

 I was very tried but want to call one of my friends, Alexa from California, she knew a lot and was always supportive. The phone but she didn't answer I tried two more times before I gave up. When I was about to call it a night. My phone rang it was Alexa.

"Hey, this better be good because it is really late here," she said sleepily.

"I am really sorry I didn't realize how late it was for you anyway I need your advice," I hesitated on the last not sure if calling her was a good idea but I told her anyway. "About a boy." She screamed so loud that I hade to take the phone  away from my ear.

"Okay tell me everything. Is he nice, funny, smart, sweet? What color eyes and hair does he have? Does he play sports? Is he cute? Oh and what is his name?" She said way to excitedly.

"First of all calm down. He is funny and sweet I guess? He has blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair. I don't know for sure if he play any sport but I think he plays basketball or soccer maybe. I guess he is cute. And his name is Conner.

"I an not believe you called me about a boy I thought you were going to be single all your life. So what is going on?" She said with a laugh. 

"Okay he and his twin sister disappeared for a couple of weeks and I asked him about it and he got nervous so I knew he was not telling me the truth. What do I do? How do I know if he likes me? Do I just ask him if he likes me?" I asked her.

"First I don't know what he is hiding I am not a wizard but if you really what to find out spend time with him and he will tell you or figure it out yourself if it really mean that much to you but do not ask him that will make him turn you off. Second how do you know if he likes you?" she repeats. "Okay explain to me what he does when he is around you."

"Well sometimes he blushed and acts nervous around me and one time we were talking and I said that I hade to go and he looked disappointed," I said blushing slightly.

"Oh my gosh Bree he totally has a crush on you 1. because he blushed 2. he was nervous and 3. he was sad when you left. Oh and the last question never ask a boy if they like you he will also turn you off. So either tell him how you feel or what for him to tell you how he feels but that also never happen. So just ask him he likes you so go for it. Oh I have to go I think my parents know I am up but thank you so much for coming to me for this!"

"Yeah thank you for all this great advice. Miss you bye," I said sadly.

"I miss you to bye," she just as sadly.

As I lay back in bed thought about a million different things. I thought about how much I miss my friends, California and definitely Alexa. I also thought about how much I love it her with all my friends. But mostly thinking about what Alexa said. Should I tell Conner how I feel? I feel asleep thinking about that question. 

Thank you so much for reading this if you guys have any comments about my story just tell me I would love to her from you. Love y'all 😘💕💕