Chapter 3

I looked at them walk out of the door before turning around to the trainers behind me. 

'So, where we going?'

...

I'm currently waiting in the room for the speaking lad to hurry up and introduce Deji and Jake to the stage. If I was unbiased, I'd still say Jake was going to overpower Deji in the conference. Deji was annoying, childish and obnoxious. Once at a YouTube meet and greet I'd met him. I couldn't stand him and wondered why he even had fans. Plus Jake was literally in his home country- How could he not win?

I looked up at the screen to see the person addressing everyone... Dave? I don't know his name, let's just call him Dave. Anyways, I looked up on the screen to see Dave introducing Deji up to the stage. Deji was wearing a pair of... black tracksuits with tank written on it? Why the fuck does it say tank? Is he just going to join Hitler and try to blow up people with tanks and shit?! Okay, maybe that's slightly off topic. A song of Deji's then started playing. It was pretty shitty, but I mean... If that's what his fans like then I'm nobody to judge. He was also wearing sunglasses, which made him look like he had gotten high, and now he was trying to hide the fact that he did.

Deji circled the stage hyping the crowd before sitting down almost straight after... lazy prick. Dave then invited Jake to the stage. Jake's song... was just a track saying 'Deji's an bitch, Deji's a bitch' over and over. I mean, personally I think that was a shit move, but he then hyped the crowd up before walking to Deji and mocking him, which in my eyes, redeemed himself. I chuckled before observing them. Jake started to speak before Deji started chanting 'FUCK JAKE PAUL' over everything. To be honest, it was actually quite painful to see, but what was even more painful, was seeing Jake join in. Now I don't know whether Jake was mocking Deji or just being stupid, but I don't think anyone thought it was a smart move. It was good to hear Jake's roasts, and even better hearing the crowd  go OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. One of Jake's chants was 'WAAALMAAAART' which started a chant against Deji. It was also funny to see Deji get pushed by Jake, before running away, and then saying 'YEAH, COME BACK.' Idiot. Jake also threw Deji's glasses off and into the crowd, which made me feel kind of bad for Deji, because I'm pretty sure he could barely see without them.

Then Dave introduced JJ to the stage. A song with a nice flow and beat came on. JJ had Black dreadlocks and was wearing a thinner, grey tracksuit which outlined his muscles. I would have nodded in approval, but decided that it was better not to. 

KSI walked on stage. No smile. No walk around. No hyping. He just walked straight to his seat and sat down. The crowd was surprisingly hyped for him,and then Deji started cheering. God, I really hate that prick, Deji.

Logan then walked on stage in his tight navy blue suit. He got a roar of cheering as he circled round the stage with his song playing. It was also at this moment I strangely realised that it looked like Logan had a bush planted on his head. I resisted the urge to laugh before looking at the 2 pairs of brothers. 

The Olatunji's were quite casual, laid back, and too not-hyped... especially JJ.

The Paul's were hyped, smart, quick on their feet, and although I hated to admit it, I realised why he had fangirls who thought they were hot. 

Logan, who was hyped by his fans, walked around the stage yelling 'WHAT DO YOU THINK OF KSI?' before getting lots of people to boo. He then leant back and yelled 'WAAAALMAAAART,' and to be fair, he did look pretty stupid.

JJ looked scarily comfortable and was slumped in his chair, staring at the same place. Was he okay? I was getting creeped out.

Logan talked about JJ being the champ for a limited amount of time before JJ finally decided to say: