Chapter 12

I sat in my car and cried. I know that people move out permanently all the time, but I loved these guys all so much and couldn't believe I was actually doing this. I let out all my tears until I could cry no more. 

I got my phone out to call JJ, when I realised I didn't have his contact. Well fuck. I banged my fist on the steering wheel in anger before looking at my phone.

Incoming call from Si

I swiped up and answered.

'Hey Addie, is it all good at your place?'

'Uhm, about that.'

'Wait, what's up?'

'I'm leaving the house for some time because I just need a break from everyone.'

'Where are you staying?'

'I don't know, I haven't made any reservations so I gues-'

'Come stay with us!' I heard an overexcited Simon say.

'Wait... for real?'

'Hell yes!' I heard Talia scream in the background.

'Am I on speaker?' I laughed 

'Yep.'

'Oh okay, anyways, thank you so much for letting me stay with you for a while.'

'No probs. Wait, we aren't currently at the house. We're still driving to the shopping centre.'

'I can meet you there if that's good?'

'Great! Then we can all go shopping together!' I heard Freya squeal in the background.

'Okay, which mall are you going to?' I asked.

'**************************** Mall.' Simon answered.

'Oh, that's really close by. I'll see you in 10 minutes?'

'See you!'

I ended the call. I knew where the mall was, because it was where me and Alissa first met in real life. Oh well, to new friends...!

I revved the engine before reversing out of the driveway and driving to the mall. If I remember correctly, the mall was quite big and had many designer shops, some normal shops, some fun activities, and a widely ranged food court. 

I drove through the streets and around the roundabout just to the side of the mall, when I saw the guys' and girls' minibus zooming down a street. I turned around and started following it. They were going in the exact opposite direction of the mall. 

After chasing it for about 7 minutes, Josh must have realised that they were being followed, and pulled over, before getting out and walking to my car. 

'Oh, hey Addie!' Josh said cheerfully.

'Josh, you do know you're going in the opposite direction to the mall....?' I questioned.

'Fuck.'

'I'll lead the way to the mall, you just follow me.' I instructed.

Josh walked back to his minibus and waited for me to pull out and lead the way. I pulled out and drove down the road, making sure Josh was following. I went about the roads, taking the shortcut, before pulling into the massive parking lot just outside the mall. I stepped out of my car, locking it and walked briskly over to their minibus which was parked a few spaces down from my car. 

I walked up to Sursh and Mier who were chatting outside the bus. 

'Hey!' I waved at them before getting enveloped in a hug. 'Okay guys, I've only been gone for an hour.' I laughed, patting their backs.