Chapter 31

I opened my eyes. I was in my bed in the same clothes I was wearing yesterday. I looked around the room to see that nothing was different. I shut my eyes for more sleep. I felt like I hadn't slept in a week. I closed my eyes and wrapped myself in the duvet, only to hear someone or thing coming up the stairs.

'WAKE UPPP!' JJ screamed, barging into my room and jumping on me. I was cocooned like a sushi in my duvet at the time, so I couldn't even kick or slap him off.

'Off...' I groaned, turning the other way.

'But Addie, we're going bowling today.' He said, shaking me.

'Well I'm sure you can wait.' I replied, closing my eyes.

He walked to one side of the room and drew the curtains up.

'AHHHHH.' I screamed, covering my eyes from the bright sunlight. 

'COME ONNNNNNNN.' He yelled again, jumping onto the bed next to me and shaking me.

'JJ, I SWEAR TO GOD...' I threatened.

'Well if you don't get up, I'll... Throw boiling water on you.' He grinned cheerily.

'That's illegal, dumbass.' I rolled my eyes, even though I had my eyes closed and he couldn't see.

'If you don't get out of bed, I'll call Logan through your computer and tell him we just had sex.' He said, even happier than before.

'Only you, JJ.' I sighed, laughing and detangling my legs from the duvet before slowly removing the duvet from me, bit by bit, and adjusting to the temperature. I then groggily stood up, raising my arms and stretching. I then just untensed my arms and slouched. I looked back at the bed where the gigantic whale teddy was, before turning around and deciding to get ready.

I yawned and looked through my wardrobe. I couldn't be bothered to wear anything very formal or put effort into my outfit today. I put on a comfortable cropped black t-shirt and pair of skinny ripped jeans on, adding a red flannel top and black ankle converse shoes. I brushed my hair and put it in a plait, taking out some baby hair so that my forehead didn't look like an egg. I used the bathroom before starting to walk downstairs. 

As walking down, I realised that I everything was slightly blurry, so I walked back upstairs and put on my glasses. If you are wondering, no- I don't usually wear glasses, but every once six months or so, my eyes don't adjust to my surroundings and I need to wear glasses. It was a strange phenomenon that nobody really understood, but just happened.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen, opening the fridge and looking for something to eat. I looked at the eggs, but couldn't be bothered to make them. Instead, I just shoved a bagel into the toaster.

I looked around the room to see where JJ was, before realising that he was upstairs. I put another bagel in for JJ, before going on my phone and waiting for the bagels to finish. I looked through my Instagram feed and saw the pictures of everyone yesterday on people's accounts. I smiled and scrolled down, landing on the pictures JJ and I took in the photobooth.

I grinned to myself as I looked at them, before liking them and reposting on my account. I heard the bagels popping up and out of the toasters behind me. I quickly took them out and placed them on two plates, nearly burning myself whilst doing so.

'Fuck.' I hissed, grabbing my hand before shoving it under the tap and slamming the tap open to that cold water soothes my hand.

'What happened?' JJ asked, walking down the stairs.

'I burned myself trying to make bagel.' I explained. I then realised how pathetic that sounded and burst out laughing, JJ joining in.

'I'll butter them- you might end up cutting yourself with the knife.' JJ joked sarcastically. I went and sat at the table, going on to YouTube.