Chapter 49

I woke up and groaned. I was lying down on the couch with my head in JJ's lap. JJ was leaning against the armrest of the couch and was still asleep. The TV had a screensaver playing, and bright light was streaming through the blinds. I was cold, and felt stiff as ever. I took my head off JJ's lap and stretched my arms and neck, suddenly remembering I was going to go and stay with Logan and Jake today.

I would also be meeting Logan's mystery girlfriend- and I was very curious to see who he was dating. The last girl he had dated was Olga, and who I didn't see eye to eye with. 

None the less, I decided that I should get up. I pushed myself off JJ and stood up, stretching my body.

'JJ.' I shook his arm and repeated his name a few times. 'JJ, come on- it's eleven o'clock.' 

'Eleven?' JJ said groggily, but with a tone of urgency in his voice. He squinted and slowly got up.

'Nah- I don't know the time. I just wanted to get you up' I shrugged. 

'You could have just said my name.' JJ said.

'I did.' I said. 'Several times, actually.'

'How am I always so tired.' He mumbled before walking up the stairs and probably to his room to get ready. I laughed and switched the TV off before also walking into my room to get ready.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and used the toilet, groaning when I realised I was on my period. 

I took a shower before drying myself with a towel, putting a pad on, and allowing my hair to dry naturally- the temperature was high as usual and it wouldn't take long to dry. 

I took the last outfit out of my wardrobe and put it on. It happened to be a light, denim blue skirt and a white, sea wave printed tee shirt which I tucked into the skirt. I also put two pearl haircips in my hair to keep it out of my face, before putting on some mascara and doing my brows. I looked at myself in the mirror and looked at how bare my face looked. I put some on some bronzer, and some brown eyeshadow in my crease which was accompanied by some cat-eye eyeliner. To finish off, I also did the bronzer, concealer, bronzer, concealer process which hid the hickeys on my neck, collarbone and jawline.

Content with the way I looked, I walked into the bathroom and put all of my toiletries into a bag before shoving them into the suitcase along with the outfit I had worn yesterday and the makeup I had just used.

I squeezed the suitcase shut using every muscle in my body since it was so overpacked, zipping it up and letting go of it with a relieved sigh. 

I looked around the room and smiled. It was a blank canvas- exactly how it was when I had first arrived. I remembered when I had first arrived. JJ and I  had just gotten back from the club, he was drunk as ever and mourning over seeing Nia cheating, we tried to make pancakes together and failed drastically, Nia came in and JJ confronted her, and then Jake, Logan, Alissa and I had problems which ended up with me temporarily staying with JJ. 

I couldn't thank Jake for telling me to leave. I'd had a great time staying with JJ and filming with every single person. Not to mention befriending all of the girls- they all seemed so much more genuine than the American girls. 

And then JJ was a whole other matter. His humour, his grin, his kindness, the banter we had together, and the great sex. I couldn't forget the great sex.

Of course though, I was only with JJ for Logan's advantage. It's what I told myself every hour as I started feeling more and more attached and enamoured for him. For Logan's purposes only. 

I snapped myself out of all of my thought and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like the average American citizen. It was just too bad I wasn't the average American. I pulled out a pair of sunglasses from my small bag and rested them atop my head. I was undoubtedly going to need them later. I walked away from the mirror and up to my heavy suitcase, using the wheels to slide it out of the room and downstairs with me.