Chapter 29

I opened me eyes. I could remember everything that happened yesterday. I looked to my right to see JJ sleeping peacefully. I sighed and shuffled around so that I was lying on my back and staring at the ceiling.

How the hell was I meant to do the thing Logan wanted me to do? Me and JJ were almost best friends. We often bickered like siblings and I was there when he broke up. I felt like I was meant to be friend-zoning myself around him! Then again, I don't want the Paul family name to go down the drain. At least I could confirm Jake was definitely going to win his fight. Jake had God stamina, aim, speed and power. I sparred him once and I'm pretty sure he would have broken my collar bone if I didn't leave the ring.

Logan on the other hand was... just alright. Logan had good power and jabs, but he was more of a attacker and barely ever put his hands up to defend himself. Plus JJ had already boxed Joe Weller and won- giving him the advantage.

Hell, even if I didn't succeed with trying to get with JJ, I really should at least TRY to give Logan an advantage.

I turned around and faced the wall.

'Morning'. JJ yawned. I flipped around quickly. I had forgotten he was there.

'Hey.' I smiled. I looked at his bare chest with the word knowledge tattooed on in fancy lettering. I turned around, a small blush creeping up to my cheeks.  'Want to wake up?' I asked. JJ just made a tired sound and put his arm around me, snuggling his face into the crook of my neck. 'I'll take that as a no.' I laughed, playing his dreadlocks and trying to fall asleep again. I closed my eyes for about 10 minutes, trying to sleep.

'JJ.' I said, dragging his name out. 'I think we should get up now. The others will be here soon.'

'Just five more minutes, Ads.' He groaned. He probably didn't even realise he had said my name differently, but when he did, I felt the cliché butterflies appear in my stomach. I felt myself blush, so I dug my head into the pillow and then really did fall asleep.

...

I could hear whispering. Probably just my imagination. I tried to stretch, but realised JJ's head was still on my shoulder. I curled back into a foetal position and put one of my hands on JJ's head, playing with his short black dreadlocks, making him let out a tired sound that sounded like a groan. I opened my eyes, adjusting to the light around the room. I looked at the wall I was facing, before looking at the ceiling, and then the door.

'AAAAHHHH!' I screamed. Pretty much all of the guys and girls were at the door staring at us. JJ woke up abruptly.

'What the fu- AHH!' He screamed with me, pulling the duvet up so that it covered his chest.

'What the fuck are you all doing?!' I asked, whisper-shouting.

'I think the real question, is what were you  guys doing?' Simon asked smirking.

'Yo, can you just shut up and leave?' JJ asked, putting his head back on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and shook him awake.

'You've been asleep for ages now.' I said, and tried to get out of bed. Unluckily for me, the bed sheets were tangled to my feet, so I ungracefully fell to the floor. As if that wasn't bad enough, I managed to drag JJ down with me, so that the majority of his weight landed on my stomach. 

'Fucking Hell.' I groaned as he landed on my stomach, taking the wind out of me.

'What just happened?' JJ asked, sitting up on the floor next to me.

'Come on guys let's leave. You guys just get ready, already.' Will sighed, exiting the room. Everyone shortly followed.

'Morning.' I laughed groggily.

'You too.' JJ laughed in a deep morning voice. I waited for him to leave.

Once he had left to go and use his bathroom, I walked into mine and used the toilet and brushed my teeth.

'IS ANYTHING PLANNED FOR TODAY?' I shouted to everyone downstairs.

'WE'RE GOING TO A THEME PARK!' Someone yelled back. I clapped my hands in joy and ran towards my cupboard. I opened the doors and threw a pair of acid washed denim shorts and a grey spaghetti strap, cropped top at the bed. I also chucked some black converses, a choker and some bracelets onto the bed. I quickly changed into the outfit before shoving a baseball cap on my loose hair and adding some mascara and nude lip gloss. I ran down the stairs and stole some toast from te toaster.

'That was my toast!' Josh exclaimed. Before I could say sorry, Simon cut me off.

'Ew, are those converse?' He asked, wrinkling his nose in disgust.

'Okay, they are fucking great.' I said, chewing my toast at the same time.

'Chew with your mouth closed.' Saoirse said in a posh voice before going and stealing the second batch of toast that Josh had just out in the toaster.

'Fuck this.' Josh sighed, looking at the toaster. Everyone laughed. 'Come on then, lets go to this bloody theme park.'

We all walked over to the car, and I somehow managed to end up sitting next to JJ. Just as the bus started moving, JJ fell asleep. Good thing I was sitting on the aisle.

'Guys...' I got everyone's attention over towards JJ, who was already sleeping.

'Oh yeah, what did happen last night?' Talia asked, wiggling her eyebrows. Everyone ooh-ed.

'I asked him to sleep next to me because I was still slightly freaked out from that guy.' I explained, shaking at the memory of his hands touching my body.

'Aww, I was starting to ship you two.' Freya said downcast.

'Same.' Tobi shrugged.

'Same.' Most of the people in the bus said, resulting in us all laughing.

'Oh yeah, which theme park are we going to?' I asked.

'Kings Island.' Josh said from the front of the bus.

'Wait, what?!' I asked in shock. 'That's in Ohio, Logan, Jake and I went there for my 7th and 13th birthday!'

'I heard Logan...' JJ said groggily beside me.

'Sh, just go back to sleep. We have about a 4 hour journey.' I shushed him. He just put his head on my shoulder and went back to sleep.

'4 hours?!' Vikk asked hysterically.

'Yep.' I replied simply. 'So I don't know about you, but I'm getting sleep.' I said, pushing my baseball cap over my eyes to block any light.

I would've tossed and turned several times, but since JJ was on my shoulder, I tried to stay reasonably still. After what seemed like 5 minutes, I felt sleeps inviting arms cuddling me into an inviting sleep...

----

Okay!

You probs didn't see, buuuuuut I said that when I reach 10k reads I'd do a Q&A!

AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD

we aren't at 10k reads yet...

But since exam week is coming up and I probs won't update the whole week... I'm taking in the Q&A questions this week, so comment any questions anywhere, and I will collate and answer them in the next chapter.

Byeee!!