9.

🤍Y/N🤍

After a hilarious night I had to get back up this morning since Chris wanted to hold a meeting Sunday morning. I was finished getting ready

 I was finished getting ready

as my hair was in loose curls. I then grabbed my phone and my purse walking out the door. Once I got to the meeting I laid my head on the table waiting for the team to all get here so we can start.

I felt someone rub my back some as I looked up and seen Chris. He then tickled my side some as I giggled sitting up and trying to move his hand. "Why would you hold a meeting this early knowing I was out last night?" I asked him as he chuckled "what if I wanted to see you?" He asked with a smile as he called everyone to the table so we could discuss whatever we were about to talk about.

I just smiled to myself as he was talking. One of his team members then started talking as I felt him look over at me so i looked down at my phone in my lap smiling to myself. My phone then vibrated as I seen it was Chris.

Chris (Client): what are you smiling at weirdo?

I read as I started texting him back while listening to them talk.

Me: the drafts names of who is
about to fuck up the patriots in the playoffs😏.

He then looked over at me as I tried not to laugh at his face.

Talking about football with him was funny as hell. 
he just smiled at the team as they continued talking to make it seem as if he was paying attention. I knew he was about to start going in, in these messages about the patriots.

Chris: do you realize you're a giants fan?😂

Me: see this is why I'm team iron man,
I really can't stand you😂

Chris: what are you doing after this?

Me: going back to sleep

Chris: after?

Me: eating

He then paused and looked up at me from his phone as I just smiled.