43.

🤍Chris🤍

I was getting ready for Y/N's baby sister Krystal's 20th birthday party. Which I was also surprising
Y/N because I told her I couldn't make it. The theme of the party was a black and white affair and it was semi formal so I didn't need a tie.

I finished getting dressed as I drove to The venue they were having the party at. I got out the car going inside as Y/N's brother Jonathan came up to me. We dapped up and started talking. We walked around the party as I spotted Y/N. Her hair was now black with brown high lights, it was half up and the rest were down curled.

She was wearing an all white dress

as I just smiled at her. She finally looked away from who she was talking too and looked at me. Her mouth dropped as she ran up to me. I held onto her as she held me tight. "I missed you" She said as I chuckled "I missed you too, you look beautiful" I said stepping back and looking at her making her blush.

"You look handsome too baby" she said fixing my collar some and running her hands down my chest. There was a photographer going around taking pictures as he came up to Y/N and I. I placed my arm around her waist as we smiled. He then went away as Y/N looked at me.

"How long are you staying?" She asked "til tomorrow night" I said as she whined. "I'm almost done just give it a couple of more months" I said before kissing her head and Aaliyah came up to her. "Hey chris" she said "hey" I stated as she grabbed Y/N's hands.

"The color is nice on you" she said referring to her hair as Y/N smiled. "Thanks.... wait a minute you're engaged?!" Y/N asked excitedly looking down at Aaliyah's hand as Aaliyah held her hand up showing the ring.

They started jumping up and down excitedly as I chuckled. "Congratulations Aaliyah!" I stated "thank you!" She squealed. "Please Don't get pregnant" Y/N asked her as I chuckled. "We have Coachella get pregnant after" Y/N added as I just laughed.

" I'm not the one that's going to get pregnant" Aaliyah stated looking between Y/N and I smirking before walking away as I laughed. "Wait why she say it like that?" Y/N questioned watching Aaliyah walk off. There was a guy going around the party filming memoirs for krystal as people gave encouraging words, stories, or just simply said happy birthday.

The guy came up to me filming "krystal specifically wanted to ask what happens in End game" the video guy asked as Y/N and I laughed. "She's going to have to wait, I can't say anything" I stated.

"But you're the big twenty" I started off "you can't get drunk yet...."

"I'm pretty sure you already did with your older siblings but we're not going to speak on that" I said as Y/N started snickering and I looked over at her laughing

"I'm pretty sure you already did with your older siblings but we're not going to speak on that" I said as Y/N started snickering and I looked over at her laughing. "Oh so it's true?" I questioned.
"Can you stop our parents is going to see this" She said laughing.

"Okay Don't get drunk ever.. You are a very intelligent beautiful young lady, I pray that everything works well for you and that you live out your dreams. Happy birthday Krystal !" I said as he went to Y/N.

"Look hear no evil see no evil, she was never drunk in my presence, never had a drink either for those watching" Y/N started off as I chuckled. "Krystal don't think I forgot about those red bottoms I let you borrow for prom that you never returned" Y/N stated as I laughed.

"You are the most annoying thing that walks this earth but I love you and happy birthday little sis, give me back my shit" she said walking away as I laughed. I spotted Mackie and Sebastian as I dapped them up. "Where's Aaliyah?" Mackie asked as I chuckled. "Some where engaged" I said as seb started chuckling. Mackie's jaw dropped "her fiancé here too" I said as we looked over at them.

"But She's never had the Mack attack" Mackie stated as Sebastian and I chuckled. "Go ahead and show her the Mack attack" Sebastian stated nudging him some as we chuckled watching him walk towards Aaliyah. Y/N came up to me grabbing my hand from behind. "Come on" She whispered in my ear as I was confused. "Where are we going?" I whispered leaning down as she placed her hand on my lower back.

"To the bathroom" she said innocently as I smirked making her smile. "Tell me what happens I have to step out for a second" I said to Sebastian before walking out the venue into the hallway where the bathrooms were. We walked into a family restroom as I locked the door and she unbuttoned my jacket.

I kissed her neck and picked her up placing her on the sink. I begun kissing her lips as she kissed back unbuckling my belt. I lifted her dress up some groping her thighs and kissing her neck.

She unbuttoned my pants as I pulled my dick out. I went to go pull down Y/N's panties down as I noticed she had none on. "You had this planned huh?" I asked as she smiled. I kissed her lips rubbing her clit as she softly moaned.

I placed myself at her entrance as she bit down on her lip looking down. I slid myself in as she moaned and looked up at me. I grabbed her waist giving her medium strokes as she was trying to moan lowly but she would get loud.

"Shhh" I said in her ear as she gripped my back I sucked on the side of her neck continuing to thrust. She whimpered gripping onto my shirt. "Fuck I missed you" I said in her ear as a loud moan slipped from her lips. "I missed you too daddy" She moaned.

She kissed my lips as I went deeper and her head fell back. "Im about to cum" she whined as I went harder hearing her let out little whines. "Fuck Chris" she whined as I groaned. "You're so fucking tight" I grunted continuing to thrust.

Her liquids started to coat me as she placed her hand on my chest and looked up at me. "Right there daddy" she squealed as I gripped her waist continuing to hit that spot as her eyes rolled back and she whined.

"You feel so good" I groaned in her ear as she moaned loudly. "Shhh" I said again slowing down my strokes and kissing her lips. She wrapped an arm around my neck bringing me closer to her lips as I slowly thrusted into her.

I came as we just continued kissing each other slowly. "My heel fell off" she said as we shared a laugh. I grabbed her heel as she was sitting on the sink. I placed her heel back on as she smiled and I helped her off the sink.

She fixed herself as I fixed my appearance. Y/N was fixing my hair as I just holding onto her waist. "You and i smell like my perfume and your cologne" she said in a giggle. "We can just say we hugged each other" I said as she wiped my lips off with a wet napkin.

"What time are we leaving?" I asked "who said I'm leaving with you? Maybe I wanted to leave and go to sleep" she said playfully as I chuckled. "You are not going to sleep" I said as she giggled. "We'll leave around 10, we got to do a lot before you leave tomorrow night" she said as I smirked and she smiled walking out the bathroom.

I fixed my collar before walking out as Mackie and Sebastian we're laughing about something. "Where were you at?" Sebastian asked as i was looking at
Y/N talk to Aaliyah while drinking a glass of champagne we made eye contact as We smirked at each other and she looked away smiling.

"Ooohhh" Mackie and Sebastian said smirking and nudging my arm. "He was with a sista that's what happened" Mackie stated as we all laughed.