53.

Thank you to all my readers for just being there for me and having my back I really love you guys and appreciate you guys❤️-Dajah

🤍Y/N🤍

Chris and I were in our car ride back to the hotel and I'm not going to lie, I was tired. I was laying my head on his shoulder as we were talking about all type of things. He grabbed my hand looking at my nails as I giggled. "Why are you and Anthony so fascinated with my nails?" I asked as chis chuckled.

"Because they're nice" he stated as I giggled. He started on playing with the ring on my middle finger as my phone started ringing and I seen Aaliyah's name.

Chris took the ring off my finger playing and placing it on my other fingers. "Guess what?!" Aaliyah said excitedly through the phone. "What?" I questioned "this is a seven?" Chris asked as I nodded and started listening to aaliyah. "I'm pregnant!" She squealed as I giggled. "You serious?!" I asked . "Yes!" I heard Micheal say in the background.

"Awww I'm someone else's TT" I stated "what happened?" Chris questioned. "Aaliyah's pregnant" I said excitedly. "Congratulations" Chris said "thank you" Aaliyah stated. "That's why my grandmother was talking about fish in her dreams" I brought up.
"I thought she was talking about you for a minute" Aaliyah said as I giggled. "I'm on birth control I can't get pregnant so grandma wasn't talking about me" I said as Chris placed his hand on my thigh.

I looked at him as his hand rubbed my thigh then he soon Went up my dress. "Aaliyah let me call you back" I said "why? tell me about your night" she whined as Chris placed his phone down and kissed my neck. "How was the movie?!" She asked as Chris found my clit rubbing it and I squealed trying to move away from him.

"It was good I cried like a baby but it was good" I stated "who died?" She questioned as I turned my back towards Chris then felt him pull me back making me laugh. "It was a wedding at the end" I lied. "Can you ask Chris if we can get some exclusive tickets or something you know it's going to be hard to get some tickets for this" Aaliyah expressed as I took the phone from my ear feeling Chris gently grope my breast.

"Can Aaliyah and her boyfriend get some exclusive tickets early so they can be abled to see it?" I asked Chris. "Yeah but what are you going to do for me?" He asked. "Aaliyah he wants to know-" I started off "I'm talking about YOU" he stated as I looked at him. "Sis you not seeing this movie" I said jokingly into the phone as Chris laughed and kissed my jaw.

"You two looked good tonight" Aaliyah said complimenting Chris and I. "Yo you two look really good together" Aaliyah said as Chris was taking off my heels off while kissing my lips. "Y/N" I heard as I slipped my tongue in. "Y/N!" She yelled "Hmm?" I hummed snatching my lips from his.

"Thanks" I thanked "but no can you ask him for some tickets pleaseee?" Aaliyah asked "Aaliyah asked can she get some tickets pleaseee?" I asked as Chris chuckled in the middle of kissing my neck.
He took my phone from my ear and placed it on his.

"I told Y/N if you get the tickets that she's going to have to do something for me" Chris started off as I playfully rolled my eyes. "Why do I have to do anything I don't want the tickets" I stated as Chris handed me back my phone.

"Because she's your best friend you'll do anything for your best friend" he stated as I placed the phone back to my ear. "You better suck his dick until the meat come off" Aaliyah stated as I immediately bust out laughing.

"I'm serious he wants some ass and I want to see this movie so have fun I'll call you back in the morning to retrieve my tickets" Aaliyah said before hanging up. Chris smirked as I laughed. "You not getting none I'm tired" I said as the SUV came to a stop. We walked inside checking into the hotel room as we made it in our room. Chris placed my heels down on the floor then picked me up as I started laughing.