Sympathy for the Devil

You've been with the Winchesters for about a week now. They brought you in for protection while they find the witch thats after you. You mainly stick to the main room, the kitchen and the room they gave you to sleep. One day you heard something like humming. "Sam? Dean?" No answer so you go back to the internet. The humming continued so you followed it. You came to what seemed to be a wall but the humming was louder and pushing revealed they were doors. A large room with a giant devil's trap on the floor. "Hello, darling," the man in the chair said. "A friend of the Winchesters? Be a doll and make me some tea. I'm in here all day and haven't even had one cup." 
You walk closer, "who are you?" Thats when you notice the chain and handcuffs. "The names Crowley." "Crowley, yes. I've heard of you." "Only the sexy parts are true. How about that tea." You look at him and he doesn't look that evil. You leave the room and a little while later return with a cup of tea and a few extras. "I didn't know what you wanted in it." He turns his head slightly and grins, "just put your finger in it, thats all the sugar I'll need." You flush a bit, am I blushing in front of the king of hell? He is handsome and kept back here by himself for so long. He takes a sip, "so where are moose and squirrel?" You can't help but smile at that, "on a hunt. A witch is after me." "Oh, dear," he sets the cup down. "Well I know a spell or two that might help." "Thanks but no thanks. I'm keeping my soul." "Your loss," he shruggs off. 
Sam and Dean are still gone and you find yourself talking more and more with Crowley. He was charming and you felt sorry for the guy. He was all alone and would talk with such passion. He also had the best jokes. He'd finished the tea you made and you picked up the cup when he leaned up and put his hand around your wrist. "Would you do me a tiny favor?" His voice sounding lower, " would you give me a massage. Being in this chair all the time my muscles could use some relief." You don't think twice and release the cup and walk around to his back. You rub his shoulders, "harder. I'm not going to break." So your grip tightens and he breathes out in relief. After a few minutes he holds out his arm, "your quite good at this." You work his arm down to his hand. He grabs your belt loop and pulls you in and his other hand grabs the back of your neck. He gives you a tender kiss you weren't expecting. You kiss him back and he lets you go. You take the cup and put it in the kitchen. Sam and Dean come in and you clean and put the cup back. "Found her and its over," Sam said with a smile. We can take you back home. "O-oh, I mean thats great. If taking me home would be best." Dean steps in, "did you find Crowley? What did he say?" You struggle to find words, "he. He said nothing really. I just made him tea. Don't be angry. He's still chained up. I just felt sorry for him." Dean walks off, "sympathy for the devil..."