Feelings

Jas
I never thought I would fucking see my bestie having chemistry with somebody who wasn't DaQuan again. And I can barely believe we just caught them in her office like that. I mean they grown or whatever but still that's not like Re. It's going just like we expected ...they hit it off. I turn around facing Reanna "Come on bitch we leaving." She looks at Pop then back to me and frowns asking "Why? Where we going?" I grab her hand and her shoes dragging her towards the door "We going to get your bag that I packed for you from my house ... you with me and your sisters this weekend since you taking time off until Wednesday. Something like a Girl's Trip about an hour or so away." Before I can drag her completely out the door we get snatched back through that bitch & she starts laughing "Pop lemme go dude damn !" He bites his lip at her pulling her fully back in the room "Yo... stop playing with me you know my name don't call me that shit no more. And you just leaving and shit. Can a nigga get a hug at least?" She looks at me ... rolling my eyes I let her go and he swiftly pulls her to him. He throws his middle finger up at me when he sees me looking at him over her short frame. Then Reanna tilts her head up resting her chin on his chest and she says "Damn the way you stopped me for a hug ... what you want a kiss too?" He just smiles licking his lips lowkey reaching for her throat again  "Mmm girl why you play so much?" She smiled but before she could say anything else I snatched her out the fucking door. Pulling her quick and non stop until we were outside by the curb. Vince brings me the car around back and she sits in the passenger seat playing with her nails. "How much did you drink tonight ReRe." She side eyes me plopping her hands down in her lap. "Not a lot Jas.. honestly." I slam my hands on the wheel making her look up in bewilderment "Bitch I cant fucking tell you letting that nigga choke you & shit!! You haven't been vibin' out with nobody like that since.." She looks at me  like a deer in headlights and swallows taking a deep breath before finishing my sentence "DaQuan. You haven't seen me with someone like that since DaQuan. I know I haven't been Jas. You don't think I've noticed all night... I don't need to be reminded." I reach for her hand but she just pulls away from me turning to the window "Re, I didn't mean it like that Pooh." She turns around slowly to face me with tears in her eyes ... her voice cracking a little  "I don't know wassup with me. Why I can't just shut him tf out! His vibe is just so different Jas. He doesn't step on eggshells... he didn't handle me like I was a child who doesn't know how to control her emotions. He was aggressive but still a gentleman & it got me excited. It made me wanna be submissive to him ... it made me horny. His presence gives me chills Jas. I-I like him." I can't believe what just came out her mouth. I reach up hitting the lights in the car and she looks down hiding the blush on her cheeks "BITCH ARE YOU GONNA TELL HIM?" She gives me a wicked side eye smirking "Nah, he won't get it that easy. He's gonna have to work for me." I start the car up smiling to myself saying as I threaded our fingers together weaving through traffic to make it to my house "Periodt Pooh."

Bashar
Mikey just looked at me smiling after they left when he knew they were gone for good he said "Woo, what the fuck happened man?" He comes and sits next to me and I shrug my shoulders "Nothing bro... just a few drinks. A little teasing... it was hard to focus I wanted to get to know her better but the 1942 had us both on another wave. Y'all ain't lie she was lowkey acting up & I wanted to act up with her man. Had a nigga in here rock solid Woo." He bursts out laughing and I just shake my head cause I'm dead ass and he think I'm playing "Why the long face man?" I reach in my pocket for my phone and say "Mikey you sure she coming to the house this weekend? I wanna see her again before we go back to New York." He looks up at me putting his hand on my shoulder as I slide my phone back in my pocket "Yeah bro she is. Jas not gone let her run. She gone tell her it's a girls weekend and then we gone surprise her with you. It's really supposed to be all of us DC Young Fly supposed to be sliding too I heard cause one of Reanna sisters fuck with dude." Now hearing that makes me smile like a lil nigga in a candy store. "Pop?" He called my name as I stand up straightening my jacket walking over towards her office mirror "Wassup?" He comes and stands next to me "You like her bro? Like you can see yourself taking her on a date?" I look at this nigga like he had shit on his face "Are you dumb? Did you see what I did? Yes, I'm digging her vibe Fasureee. I just need a little more time to see if she on the same wave with the kid. Feel me?" I turn to Mikey as his phone rings he peeps at me a little bit saying "Jas just text me saying that they finna leave her crib in about 15 minutes so we need to be headed out now to beat them there." We made sure everybody knew we were leaving and Mike had the Valet pull all the trucks up. When they pulled up I hear the voice of that one nigga with the tattoo on his face behind me "Aye Pop Smoke!" My boys instantly stop getting in the trucks as I turn around I just give him a head nod and he says "Stay away from Reanna bro I'm only saying it nicely one time." Mikey starts laughing first & everybody follows suit I just waved him off saying "I really can't do that... she already chose bro." And after I said that I just shrugged my shoulders and got in the Benz truck laughing so hard it brought tears to my eyes. It doesn't even take us long to get to the house because Mikey ass was floating this bitch listening to my music the whole way there. He parked around the back in a garage. When we finally get in the house I hear female voices ... I walk slowly around the corner to see a tall dark skin girl & a short light skin girl & Dc YoungFly sitting on the couch. Mikey went in there giving everybody hugs & they all turned to me saying "wassup." I just give everybody a head nod and the light skin shorty damn near wrapped around Dc spoke "Mikey that's who you brought for my sister?" I looked at Mikey and he shook his head yeah and then he went on with introducing me "Pop , the quiet dark skin one Enaya & the light skin loud one Kaniya ... they Reanna's sisters. Ladies this is my brother Pop Smoke." I looked between the both of them as they stared at me "How y'all doing?" I held back my laugh when Kaniya said "Ouuuuweee his voice! Oh yeah Reanna gone LOVE him! Shit I damn near love him myself ... she better hurry up before he be M.I.A! All these half naked bitches running around in here." I just shake my head as I excuse myself to my room walking through all these women. The house so damn full of people & everybody boo'd up in this bitch but me... Jas need to hurry up I have until Wednesday to make Reanna consider giving yuh boy a chance. And she will ... cause yooo the chemistry is there no denying it ... Her energy syncs so well with mine & I know she feels that too. I just gotta get her open so I can be what she need. FACTS.