Almost Mile High Club

*** 3 days later***

Reanna 
Today is officially the day ... we leave today for New York ...in a few hours actually. I turn over in my bed for the last time. Pop puts his tattooed arms around me as I do. "Come on mamas we gotta get up." I roll my eyes as we lay face to face "No, 5 more minutes!" He smirks with his eyes barely open "Nah cause if we wait 5 more minutes I'm gone have my face between your legs in 2  ... cause I'm hungry & you looking hella good." He slides out the bed running his hands over my ass and laughs when he sees my face "This flight ain't gone catch itself ... come on mama." I get off the bed walking in the bathroom to get myself together talking under my breath  "This nut not gone catch itself either but I'm left suffering after being teased with morning head." When I walk past him he slaps my ass hard making me jump a little bit from the force  "Mmmm." He gives me the side eye as he fixes his durag running his hand over his face smiling  "Don't fucking start Re... cause I'll put dick in your ribs this time and we really gone miss this flight cause you gone be sleep." I just smile turning on the shower getting undressed. New York here I come.

***2 hours later at the Airport***

Bashar
Everybody together and we just arrived at the Airport. We just tryna find our gate I'm holding Reanna's hand as we walk and when people start to recognize her or me the cameras start flashing. She's covered her face since the first photo I pull my shades from my face and I hand them to her "Here baby." I push her in front of me as we start going through security "I don't know why I didn't grab shades I knew there would be photos cause it's literally Pop Smoke. TMZ and Nem gone have this shit  blasted EVERYWHERE!" I look at her wrapping my arms around her waist looking straight at a camera  when it flashes as she talks to Mikey ... "Reanna I don't care about the paparazzi or if they see us together or blast it everywhere. I had a feeling anyway come on now ... Pop Smoke holding hands with young successful black Entrepreneur Reanna Jewensky there was bound to be pictures and rumors. " She looks up at me sucking her teeth "You really don't mind? This could mess up your chances with the ladies." I dead pan her as I lean towards her "I'm not worried... cause I'm not ashamed that I'm feeling you... they would've made rumors anyway. Now give me a kiss." She lifts her head up and puckering her lips as I gently press mine to hers a few times then she turns her head away and I keep leaning "More. Mmm." She laughs out loud grabbing my face making the Wooos and Jas look at us. She pulls me down kissing me slowly as I drape my arms around her waist resting them on her ass. I lightly drag my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance... she sucks on my bottom lip letting it pop back "No sir... when we land ... and alone." She pecks my lips on last time as we get ready to board the Private plane the Wooos and I took over here. I'm ready for her to see my world.

*** 2 hours and 46 minutes later***

Re hasn't really taken her eyes off of me since the plane has taken off. She sitting across from me just staring "What you looking at mama?" She shifts her gaze just slightly biting her lip "You look good but you're too far." I smile at her and she blushes leaning forward putting her phone on the small table in front of us. I lean on it our faces not too far from each other "I go close a deal on a spot in Manhattan in a about an hour or so after when we land. We gotta go pick up my sister Xiarra cause she was supposed to go with me.... but trust when we get to the room and we eat and then  we shower I'm eating you alive. Feel me?" She just looks at my lips leaning back against her chair "I feel you." But the look in her eyes doesn't change she's buried herself back in her phone and from the way her finger nails were tapping her screen she was texting somebody ... as she gets up and leaves my phone flashes in my lap.