Side Players pt 2

Reanna
I walk completely out the back as Pop slides his phone in his pocket as soon as he sees me he smiles and walks over to me. "Where's ours?" I grab his hand and lead him over to our little fort situation and he smiles even harder catching his bottom lip between his teeth "You did good mamas." I look up at him literally beaming "It's way roomier then it looks and it's damn comfortable." I see the glint of mischief in his eyes right before he says "Wanna test it out?" I laugh rolling my eyes walking away from him "Later when we watch the movies ... mannish ass." He brushes past me to help the rest of the guys with the stuff from the truck... he sits his phone on the counter beside me as he leaves. When he hits the door going to get the snacks his phone dings 3 times I really try to resist the urge to look at his phone cause he's not my nigga and I should know my place but I peeked and it was from somebody he put in his phone as              "Alyssa😘💙💫"     I shouldn't have but the insecure bitch in me screamed to read the messages as they popped up one after the other ... and I did. I felt my legs go numb after reading the messages... my mind going a thousand miles an hour. I put his phone down on the screen when I heard Rah come through the door "Reanna!" I step away from the island walking around the chairs "Yes Rashawn?" He sucks his teeth dead pan face on 1000 saying "Come her ma." I walk through the front door as Dread was walking up "Watch out lil ugly all in the damn way. Little ass. Almost ran ya ass over." I scrunch my face up before laughing "Ugly? ...boy could never." He laughs as he walks all the way past me into the house. When Bashar comes around the truck carrying bags making eye contact with me. I quickly looked down at the bottom of the door frame. He peeps game way too quick that something is wrong almost like he's reading me  "Reanna?" I look out towards the yard and lift my head as I say "Hmm?" He hands the bags off to Rah letting him walk between us grabbing the bottom of my chin softly  "Look at me." I hesitated at first but I finally looked at him. "You good ma?" I blink twice because I can feel my throat getting tight saying "Yeah POP... I'm straight." He steps closer to me and it takes everything in me not to step away from him as he leans forward planting a soft kiss on my forehead and wiping away a tear I didn't even notice fall. "Pop? ... I mean I'm  not gone force you to tell me ... I'll wait until you ready Re. But I don't like that you calling me "Pop" shit." When I don't respond he just squeezes my hand softly before gently pulling me into the house behind him. I try to ignore all the red flags that say that's his bitch ... but it's like a flashing light in my head. I hate to say it but Jas was right. Niggas hiding whole a family outchea. She tried to warn me and I was a bitch dumb enough to still play the game. How do you bring up something like that to a nigga that's not even yours... that's it you just don't ... you aren't his bitch Re. Suck the shit up & play it cool because you on similar  shit. Just play your role bitch.. simple.

Bashar
Reanna been acting weird since I got back to the house. She's been distant and all in her phone. I call Rah over to me and he walks over to where I am "You think Re acting weird bro?" He shakes his head and says "Moving like she know something or something bothering her ...what you do Woo?" I shrug grabbing my phone from the island ... but I could've sworn I laid it face up beside her when I went outside for snacks. When I flipped it over it's 3 messages  from Yellow

Alyssa😘💙💫: I can't wait until you back in New York Woo... your first stop need to be to drop some dick off on me 🥵🌶💦

Alyssa😘💙💫: Side note when is the next time you gone come see babygirl when you get back? She's been asking about you like crazy Pop she misses you just as much as I do baby 😕

Alyssa😘💙💫: Hurry and finish working so you can come home to your family  🤰🏽🥰

I feel eyes on me and when I look up she sinks down into the couch looking at her phone. I run my hand over my face because how the fuck am I supposed to explain this shit. Rah sees me and he leans over "You good bro?" I sit the phone on the island sliding it across to him and he reads the messages ... after he's done he looks at me with big ass eyes whispering "That's probably why she acting funny. Damn Wooody you think she saw this shit man?" I shrug my shoulders and say back "I don't know bro .. if she did she ain't said nothing." He slides my phone back and he says "She knows she really can't y'all just met.. y'all getting to know each other. And she's not your girl officially so she just playing her role if she did see it." I wanna ask her but damn ... what if Mike was fucking right and I just caught the fuck up and ian even doing shit. Rah taps me and he walks over to Reanna sitting next to her and she puts her phone down looking at him "Rah?" He looks past her head at me when she leans her head on his shoulder "Be the bestest of new brothers and get me fruit snacks from the kitchen please?" He stale faces her "Now yo big head short body ass just saw me in that kitchen. Why don't you ask Pop?" She looks over where I'm standing and gives me a one over from head to toe before licking her lips standing up fixing my boxers that's she's stretched white now on her ass "It's cool. I'll get it." When she passes me she doesn't even look me in the eyes she actually makes sure she doesn't touch me at all. Now I know for sure that's something is up with her. Now I need to figure out how I'm gone fix it.

Rashawn
She walks in the kitchen leaving her phone face up on the couch she goes out of her way to avoid touching Pop and I can see that it's pissing him off but he not saying nothing at all. Reanna starts looking through the bags for fruit snacks and Pop puts his phone down and pulls up his pants before walking over standing behind her wrapping his arms around her waist. She rolls her eyes as he rocks them side to side "What's good with you mama?" She finds the fruit snacks and rips open a package eating one saying "Nothing, I'm cool on you." He turns her making her face him "Lemme get some?" She looks at him popping two in her mouth "There's some right behind me in that bag. Get you some." When he leans down getting in her face his phone starts ringing saying out loud "Alyssa😘💙💫" and she scrunches her face as he tries to ignore it "Move Pop. Your phone ringing bro." He keeps her from walking away from him until the phone stops ringing "Yo, Re talk to me what's wrong with you ma?" She balls up the plastic eating another fruit snack as his phone goes off again "Alyssa😘💙💫" she laughs this time "I think you better get that before your phone gets hot." When he reaches over to decline the call Reanna phone rings right next to me making her head snap in my direction. "Rah who is that?" I pick up her phone and I almost put it back down ... I clear my throat "It's a text from a nigga named Jonathan ." Pop steps back dropping his arms from around her waist and she skips away from him over to me plucking her phone from my hand. Well, shit.

Bashar
It took me a second to process what Rah just said I just had to step back and let it sink in. I cross the room kinda blocking her against the couch as she throws her phone back down after texting the nigga back "Re?" She turns around a smug little smirk softly playing on her lips "Hmm?" I clear my throat rubbing a hand over my durag "Who's that? Who's Jonathan?" She looks at me frowning just a little bit "Awe baby boy your asking boyfriend level questions? I don't ask about who's in your phone so  you don't ask me about mine. BOUNDARIES BOO. Friends first remember?" She pats my face walking away as her phone rings again. She comes back and leans over the couch picking her phone up off the couch and smiling before responding then looking at Rah "Why the faces? We getting ready to party right." She turns away this time making her way across the living room area between the little forts walking up the stairs. Rah breathes out making me look at him "Damn Woo, you done met your match. I thought she would've tweaked but she played it cool and matched energy. That girl dangerous bro." ... I didn't expect her to be that cold. Mike tried to tell me man .. "Never make her feel a way because she is gonna match what you put and & you're gonna feel whatever she feels." I never meant to hurt her feelings .. I thought I put my phone on silent man ... we gotta fix this shit .. definitely gone have to get it together because I like this girl she gone be my lil Woo & I be damned if some Lil nigga gone come snatch that from me .. I don't care what I gotta do or how long it takes.

*** VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW!"

Q.O.T.D

Y'all think Re was being a little petty?

Think they gone fix it before the Wooos flight back to New York?

Y'all think Poppa was overreacting even though he got a side too?