The Run In

Jas
I didn't have on shoes to be running after Reanna so I waited in the sprinter because the guy was supposed to take us to the parking lot to pick up my car. When I spot her she waves me down and jogs her way to the car jumping in and shutting the door. "Did you find him?" I wasn't really interested but I had to know what she did if or when she found him.

"Yeah I found him." She says out of breath "I found him and I kissed him... I wanted to do that since the night at the club but I just wanted see if he would respect me enough to let me make the first move."

I look away from my phone over to where she sat in the seat next to me "Kissed him?! So you really like him?" She literally turns the 400 kilowatt smile on me "Yeah Jas... I do." We don't really say much after that until we are loading our stuff into the back of my car. I quickly make small talk "So I saw you and Pop leave the house this morning... where'd y'all go?" She smiles leaning her head against my window "He took me this meadow type of situation it had a bridge, a lake, and he even remembered I loved Koi even though I don't remember telling him that and brought bread for them. We spent an hour out there just vibing, talking about life, making cute little videos taking pictures together.. just enjoying each other Jas. Like a scene out of a movie. Thank you for introducing us." I offer her a small smile gripping the wheel tighter as I drove towards her place "Of course you know I'll do anything for you bestiebabe." The rest of the way to her house we rode in silence and when she got out I kissed her cheek quick before she grabbed her bag waving goodbye to me as I pulled off down the street headed to my place I needed a nice hot bath to relax my muscles after the mornings events. It takes me 20 minutes to arrive at my moderate little town home. Literally drained I moved slow to get my luggage from the back. I get this weird feeling... this feeling of suffocating that I only really feel when my older brother DaQuan used to be upset. But I shook it off because DaQuan Simmons was thousands of miles away on a business trip girl in Jamaica... there is no damn way. I unlocked my door stepping in closing it behind me "Home Sweet Home." I walk around the corner into my kitchen because my light was on "What the hell?" and speak of the damn devil and he shall appear wearing a freshly tailored ...not in Jamaica... but right in front of me. When I come all the way in the kitchen he stands fixing his cuff links before looking at me with my family and I call the 'business smile' ... "Well hello Jasmine."

DaQuan
I hear my sister keys jiggling in the door before I see her. When she comes in the kitchen I stand up in her presence "Hello Jasmine." She jumps when she hears my voice before she slowly meets my gaze "What are you doing her DaQuan?" Ignoring her question I hold out my arms until she walks into them giving me a brief hug. I let her go when she leans back ... she puts space in between us quickly. I fix my suit coat as she pours apple juice into 2 cups sliding one to me. "So I heard through the grape vine that you had... my precious love ... the apple of my eye Reanna out frolicking through clubs and an Air BnB with some rappers and your hooligan of a man." She clears her throat avoiding my eyes "Okay and what about it? She's single and free to do whatever she wants." I sip from my cup letting the cold apple juice run through my body. I laugh a little to myself "Awe my poor naive little sister...I don't care what she says she'll never be single again. I taught her everything she shows from sex all the way down to business. Without me she'd be nothing but another hood ratchet looking for a rapper to 'save her'. That girl owes me her EVERYTHING. I made her who she is today. The bitch owes me her LIFE." Jas looks at me in disgust "DaQuan, you literally broke her. I stood by and watched FOR YEARS as you cheated, and beat her ass! I stood back and watched you poison her with your lies that you would change and that it wouldn't happen again.. but it did it always did. After all these years she finally gets herself together and you honestly wanna mess that up for her?" I stand up leaning against the counter by the stove "Exactly... I wanna reclaim what's mine. She's better now. More attractive, richer, stronger than she was before. I respect the woman she has become and I don't want anyone benefiting from my hard work and dedication. Now tell me where she is ... I wanna pay her a visit."