A Night In

Reanna

I run in the house throwing him a smile over my shoulder as I closed the glass door. Taking a deep breath I skip the rest of the way into the living room where Rah and Dread were sitting smoking a blunt. I take a running start and roll over the back of the couch as Rah tries to pass the spliff to Dread plucking it from his fingers taking a hit. And immediately go into a damn coughing fit because I don't fucking smoke ... I drink. Dread playfully snatches it from me saying "Baby lungs." I mush his head as I bounce up on the balls of my feet on the floor "I got baby lungs but you ugly. So who really loses here?" Rah laughs into his cup picking up his phone leaning back on the couch "I think she tryna violate woo." Dread inhales shaking his head before he says "Don't start Reanna. Don't you fucking start." I just laugh headed to the kitchen to clean up and Rah speaks again "We should have a little sleep in party or something on some couple shit... just the Woos though. And I mean like snacks and everything on some group Netflix and chill type of vibe." I start thinking about it and I shrug not seeing why not. Dread jumps up as Bashar comes in the house "On behalf of the Woos we don't call decorating ... that's for the girls. We gone go get the food and drinks. Rah, go get Mike freak body ass and tell him we out even if you gotta drag him out the pussy bro." Rah takes the stairs by twos as Dread walks around the front to get the truck and Bashar walks in the kitchen and standing behind me touching my waist "Why you cleaning and you cooked Re?" I continue washing the dishes saying "Cause Shar I'm the only one up right now and Jas just got her back blown DOWN and I don't like it looking like this in here that's why." he wraps his arms around me making me blush. He makes me comfortable... his arms feel ... safe.

Bashar

I start to rock us side to side until she taps my hand "Move Woo." when she tries to move away from me I just lock my arms around her "No. Stop Re. I like you right here ... close to me." She laughs turning around to face me playing in my beard "Somebody gone think you like me... better cut it out." I lift her in the air with her legs wrapped around me turning until I'm able to sit her down on the counter standing between her legs "I don't care what people think... cause I do." I lean into her planting soft kisses to her neck and shoulders on both sides. I feel her ball her fists into my shirt. "Shar." I don't stop kissing on her as I reply "Yes mamas." I hear her voice break as she tryna to keep it even so she can speak "Y-You gotta stop kissing on me like this." I work my way up to by her ear lightly nipping at her jaw line with my teeth making her gasp "Or what Re?" When I start kissing right under her ear tries to push away but I just pull her  closer holding her in place "If you don't stop ... I might touch you Shar." She voice is soft and breaking I feel the back of her hand brush the front of my shorts so I grab it turning it around leaning my hips into her small hand "That's what you wanna do? Grab me then Re ... there you go." She moans softly "Shit Bashar.. don't play." I smile against her skin saying "I don't play baby. But I know you're not ready for that yet. So we gone pace ourselves... feel me?" She leans her head to the side more so I have access as she starts to play with the waistband of my boxers "Mmm... I want to." I freeze trailing my hand over her skin until my hand is on her throat squeezing gently making her bite her lip muffling a moan. "You like playing these mind games Reanna. Love playing with my top." She just blinks slowly twice looking at me through her lashes. Her lips looked so fucking good and I wanted to kiss her for real this time .. wanted to feel her lips on mine. The tension between us was so damn thick you could cut a piece and eat it if you wanted to. We didn't even hear Rah & Mikey or Jas come down the stairs "Aye man not in the damn kitchen... freak nasty motherfuckas!" I just laugh as Re tries to push me away but I just grip her hips not budging and she sighs and holds in a laugh. "Damn Shar you deaf?" Dread comes back through the door yelling "Bring y'all ass man!" But when he peeps the scene he says "Oh come on Pop in the kitchen though for real Woo? All these damn rooms.  And you wanna get busy in the kitchen where she gotta cook?" Reanna slides off the counter to floor and I wrap my arms her shoulders as she laughs in my chest hiding her face "This is where she was looking good at ... so could you really blame me?" Rah laughs walking over to dap me up "I know exactly what mean Wooody tag'em where you at when you can't wait cause they looking that good." I laugh making Reanna slap my side "My point exactly Woo." Dread breaks in again "Man lets fucking go so we can get this shit popping with the movies and shit. Ladies y'all got a good 6 hours to get this whole shit set up with mini forts for every couple ... 6 forts exactly so get busy. Wooos let's get up outta here and let them do they thing." I step back from Reanna walking over to the couch grabbing my phone. I thought I saw lowkey her pouting so I walk up beside her swiping her bottom lip "Put that away .. I'm gone be back." She tucks her lip between her teeth rolling her eyes  ignoring me. I grab her face tapping my cheek with my phone "Thank You." She tips up on her toes and kisses the side of my neck cause that's what she could reach. Satisfied enough I press lips into her curls kissing her head and I pat her thigh "See y'all in a little bit." She tries to hide her smile saying "Bye Shar." When we all got to the car they all dapped me up starting with Dread ... Mikey speaks cause he the last one to give me dap "Congrats Woo." Confused I just ask "For what bro?" He grabs my shoulder stopping taking a moment of silence "You got Reanna mean ass to like you. Friends or whatever you wanna call it ... she definitely like you Pop." I just shake my head patting the dashboard "Come on Dread float  this shit woo." And we all laugh as he pulls off... she still has layers to her that I wanna explore but I'm gone let her show me in time. She gone be Woo no doubt about it ... but first my friend.

Reanna
It doesn't take me long to finish the kitchen after Bashar leaves because he was in my way. Not that it was problem. Jas leans on the counter across from me playing with her hair "Soooo?" I try to repress the eye roll that waiting for "He's just my friend Jasmine ... I don't wanna hear a lecture." She holds her hands up in surrender frowning her face before she says "I was just gonna say that you guys are cute together... a little ... I guess. No lecture ... Mikey told me to mind my business. And let y'all do y'all thang." I look up from where I was wiping the counter off as she continues "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have included myself in the first place. I'm sorry Re, I just wanted you to be careful cause when you love you love HARD and I didn't wanna see you hurt ... that's all. Forgive me?" I just hold out my arms as she walks around the island coming to me "Thanks Jas. Now let's this living decorated.. 6 forts not gone build themselves."

*** DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE***

**Q.O.T.D**
Y'all think Jas meant what she said when she apologized or y'all she just covering up? 😬😭