The Blue Roses

Reanna
I've been sleeping alone and shopping for the apartment with Xiarra and Jas for the last week now. Pop has been busy according to Xiarra and Mikey but they won't tell me with what though. And at this point it's pissing me off ... I hate to admit it but I miss the fuck out of him. When I see him I'm literally sucking the life from his body... I've just been out of this world horny. And I've been tryna use that to bait him into to come back to the hotel room and stay the night but he hasn't been answering his phone or anything. And it has me suspicious but I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but nobody is making it easy for me. Like he's my man but not my man if that makes since ... so I shouldn't be stressing him... right?

Anyways I've been to see his Mom all this week just to get to know each other better and she's an absolute sweetheart and loves her some Reanna okay. And she's feeding me good like crazy I know I've gained like 5 pounds in just my thighs and ass since I've touched down in New York. I just got out of the shower when my phone starts ringing when I walk over and pick it up I see it's a FaceTime call from Bashar. I damn near almost break my damn thumb trying to answer it ... I try to look mad before it connects even though I'm happy as fuck on the inside that he called me and I get to hear his voice. When it connects he smiles as I prop him up on the bed with some pillows while looking through my bag for one of his shirts. "Hey mamas." I look at the camera rolling my eyes before I say "I've ran out of your draws and your shirts so now I don't know what I'm gone wear to get a good night of sleep." That made him smile.

I pull a tank top on and slid on some panties and he says "Okay ma I see you with the happy weight."

I turn around wagging my ass for him a little bit before saying "You see me though? ...Mommy been feeding me real good while you're away."

His face damn near spilts at the word 'mommy' he leans up and says "You call ha Mommy?" I fully turned around leaning with my elbows on the bed  picking up the phone climbing in the bed completely laying on my tummy "That's what she said to call her ... and at first I didn't... you know nerves and all ... but we've been spending a lot of time together since you've been gone this week." He runs his hand over his durag sighing before looking back at the camera "I'm sorry I've been gone all week mama ... I've just been busy. I miss you." I roll my eyes and sucked my teeth faster than I expected "Yeah Yeah yeah. If you really missed me I wouldn't be sleeping by myself for the 8th night in a row Pop." He looks at the camera for a while ...biting on his bottom lip "Now I'm just Pop? Lemme make it up to you." I scrunch my face up as Xiarra and Jas walk through the door to the room with food. "How Woo?" He smiles just a little bit putting his arm behind his head resting on it. "Dinner with me in the apartment tomorrow ... it's officially done and I'm ready for you to see everything. So whatchu think mama?" I look up at Xiarra and Jas as they start smiling these bitches know something cause they at look and grab each other damn near jumping up and down but holding back. I clear my throat sitting up slightly "Like a date or sumn? What should I even wear? Yellow? That's a cute color I look good in." He smiles and says "Only if you say yes. And whatever you want mama as long as it kisses your skin like I do." My eyes snap up at Xiarra and Jas as they scream out loud at his comment. "The phone is on speaker Bashar!" He smiles licking his lips leaning forward. "You make me wanna eat that attitude right outta you Re. I miss the way you talk to me ... I miss the way you taste too and the way you sound right before you cum..how you drag out my name whining before you push my head deeper ...your little broken cries as you try and catch your breath after... the way you call me Poppa when you can't hold it no more." I cut him off quick because Xiarra and Jas are acting the fuck up laughing and clowning making moaning noises saying his name trying to perfect me "Bashar! Hush! I miss you too ... okay damn." He smiles a big 80 kilowatt smile... sexy asf. And says "I know you do baby but I like when you blush. Xiarra will tell you the details and have you ready for tomorrow... okay? Get sum sleep & I'll see you then mama. Gimmie kiss...G'Night." I pucker my lips like I'm gonna kiss something and say "Muah. Good night Poppa." He throws up Woo which I do right back before I hang up. Turning to Xiarra bouncing slightly cause I jumped around on the bed... I ask for the details and she doesn't hesitate telling me. "Well for one he wants you to wear whatever you're comfortable in. Then he wants me to take you to his jeweler Benny and pick up the necklace and earring set he has waiting for you. We are gonna straighten that hair pretty curly hair of yours mama gurl. Y'all will be having a 3 course meal because I convinced him that you'll be too full to do anything else afterwards but sleep cause you can eat ... y'all will be served surf and turf with steamed broccoli and a baked potato for the main course that a chef will be preparing and serving to y'all. Me, Mikey, Jas, Rah and Dread will all be in the back room so y'all can enjoy each other with no distractions because the end of the night is gonna be special." I take in all the information she just gave me and I raise my eyebrows for her to finish and she looks at me and says "What?" Jas laughs out loud shaking her head before she says "Xiarra she wants to know what the something special is." Xiarra looks over at me then starts to smile saying "No! I'm not telling you the man would literally kill me! Like he would LITERALLY want my head! You're gonna have to wait. Sorry mama gurl." She shrugs her shoulders grabbing the cover on the bed and dragging her food to her stuffing her face. It took me hours after my shower to actually fall asleep ... I'm so ready for tomorrow.