agatha

The next morning, John B. woke up to the feeling of water on his head. He got out of bed and sighed as he realized there was no service or power. His frown was turned upside down at the sight of his two best friends cuddled into eachother.

"Yo, JJ, you been outside," he whispered trying not to wake up the small girl next to him.

"Nah, bro I got polio I can't walk, and keep it down would ya," he replied though it was muffled due to his face being in Lennon's hair.

Lennon woke up to the familiar sound of the rooster, which she and Newt happened to be fond of. She slowly opened her eyes to find her favorite boy right in from of her.

"Mornin', love," she said to the blonde boy, nuzzling her face in the crook of his neck before pushing herself off of him and going to look at the storm damage. Before she could get far though JJ had grabbed her arm and pulled her back into him with a small "Mm, stay baby."
After finally managing to get out of his grasp, Lennon put on her sandals and changed into some jeans shorts with a bikini top and one of JJ's shirts. As she was about to head out of the chateau, she noticed JJ walking out and jumped on his back. He immediately caught her and grabbed on to her thighs, with a small, "Have you been eating good, babygirl, you're as light as a feather," and she just laughed in response.

"Agatha did some work, huh," JJ said looking over the damage and letting Lennon down after she tapped his shoulder.

"Yeah, she did," John B. said grunting as Lennon helped him grab twigs out of the boat.

"Whatcha thinkin', man," JJ said after winking and Lennon and mouthing 'mom moves'.

"I'm thinking that the storm surge pushed all the crabs out on the marsh maze. All those drum are gonna chase the crab," he said helping Lennon with the sticks and giving her a small smile in thanks.

"What about DCS, Johnny," Lennon questioned making John B. smile a little more.

"Yeah, wasn't that today," JJ noted.

"Nah, guys. They're not getting on a ferry. It's god telling us to fish," he said smiling.

"Well, who am I to defy god," Lennon said smiling and jumping off the boat to go inside and feed Newt.

—————————
Lennon was at the back of the boat watching the dolphins swim, while JJ and John B. were inspecting the damage done to the the boats. Saying good morning every now and then to a few people on the docks.

"Sure hope the Guppy's boat didn't sink, he doesn't have insurance," JJ said as he passed the boats. John B. saying 'Yeah' in agreement.

"Hey, Mrs. Amy, you guys get through it," John B. said to the middle aged woman.

"Yeah, still here. Hey, Lennon," she said smiling down at the girl.

"Hey, Mrs. Amy, where are the little ones," she asked making small talk since Mrs. Amy payed her double to babysit her kids.

"They're good, stay safe kids," she yelled as John B. drove away.

"She totally looked at me," JJ said as they were heading to pick up Pope.

"Yeah, she did I saw it," John B. said boosting JJ's enormous ego.