bananagrams

Lennon sat on the couch with Pope, laying her head against his lap with a blunt in her hands. She was starting to worry about her dog until she heard the rooster crowing and knew that Newt was probably pissing it off. Lennon was listening to JJ's re-enactment of Mrs. Lana's house and made a note to stop by the women's house later.

"And we were right outside like this, until Lennon here, decided to be a fucking hero, and ran off to save Mrs. Lana. But all we heard was Bam! Bam! Bam! Knocking paint from the inside, G," JJ passionately retold the events from before.

Lennon let a chuckle out at this, causing JJ to shift his attention towards her and grab the blunt from her hands to take a hit. She shoved him off and let him continue with the story.

"All right? And I'm just looking at him like- Oh okay, all right look at this shit. Wait-" JJ paused before walking over to Lennon and Pope and pushing his hands through his head, a mixture of sand and paint coming out. Lennon let out a disgusted grunt and pushed the boy away as Pope sighed and brushed some paint off of Lennon.

"That's dandruff," Kie said also grossed out at the boy's antics.

"Do you even shower anymore," Lennon teased with annoyance.

"Only with you, baby," JJ flirted making Lennon groan and he took it as his cue to finish. "Look at that shit! It's paint! So, at that point, I was just- I was waiting for death," JJ over-exaggerated.

"Oh, okay. So you saw the guy the shot at us, right," Pope question putting his head in his hands. Lennon perked up at this and instead answered for them.

"Yeah-"

"Anything helpful, any descriptions," Pope and Kie asked the girl trying to get justice after being shot at. "Anything we can bring for a police report?"

"Uhm that's a no- actually I kinda, maybe sorta hadthematgunpoint," Lennon admitted. She thought now would be the best time to tell them considering they were going to file a police report. She was still a little bit shaken knowing that she had put the men in the position she hated most, but they were ruining Mrs. Lana's home and to be fair they shot at her first. "Here's your gun, J," Lennon said, handing the semiautomatic to the boy, she was gonna teach him how to use it later, so she though might as well give it to him now. He took the gun from her hands and threw it in his backpack, not really caring about the weapon at the moment.

"I'm sorry? Come again," JJ asked sarcastically. "I thought you hated guns, and when did this happen? What the fu-"

"You held someone at gun point! Lennon are you an idiot," Pope shouted at the girl who just sighed and turned away from the boy. Pope has other ideas as he turned her back around to face the group.

"Doesn't matter," she brushed them off. Kie just scoffed and looked away from the girl, while John B. had a sad smile on his face. "They were two of them and they looked burl-"

"Burly. Yes! The kind of people that go to my dad's garage," JJ snapped his fingers at Lennon, pissing her off as she was cut off yet again. "I mean, you guys know, he made cargo hides for smugglers."

"Yeah JJ, we know, would you let me finish-" Pope just patted her head as JJ continued to talk over her.

"Alright so I can tell you with full confidence that these boys, these uh these killers," JJ dramatically took Lennon's blunt from her and took a hit,"they're square groupers."