lennon clark routledge

'Fuck me', Lennon thought. 'I'm gonna fucking die and the last thing JJ said to me was about a rooster.' Lennon slowly dropped the dog cup and slammed the cupboard shut, turning around slowly. She saw the two men from earlier and panic spiked within her. She didn't show it though, she knew men like them. Hell, she lived with one.

"Not so tough now, Routlegde," the shorter man asked.

"We'll see," she smirked.

Lennon almost let out a chuckle at the mention of her new founded last name. She thought these guys were the real deal, guess not. Lennon made a move to get around the kitchen but the taller man caught her arm, snaking it behind her back and holding her in place. Lennon stepped on his toe, making him cry and release her arm. She threw her arm back hitting him in the nose to which he stumbled back. Lennon made a break for it and ran to the other side of the room before the other guy got in her way. She froze at the sound of a gun being clicked. The man from earlier had it pointed straight at her chest.

She honestly was just trying to buy her friends time to get out and hopefully run away.

She put her hands up in surrender,"Okay, you win." She slowly walked over to the man with the gun and he quickly lowered the weapon and made his way towards her. He grabbed her arms and drag her through the house as his sidekick was still recovering from his bloody nose.

"You gonna tell me where this compass is, bitch," he asked.

"The only compass I know of is a moral one, and you aren't exactly following it," Lennon seethed.

The guy let out a grunt at this and continued to throw her around until they made it to the door her friends were hiding in. Lennon tried to stay as calm as possible when she heard a window shut, slightly praying that the now two men holding her didn't hear it.

"You gonna open it," the guy questioned.

"You gonna say please," Lennon fired back, earning her a quick shove to the door.

He banged her head against the wall, Lennon let out a quick hiss at the new cut on her forehead from the chipping paint in the door. The girl put her ear to the door in the midst and realized she didn't hear her friends and quickly stood up.

"Your wish is my command," Lennon said, kicking the door open. The guy let out an unamused grunt at the sight in front of him.

"Alright, where are they," he asked her again.

The man grabbed Lennon roughly by the arms and rug her though the house where the other man was standing. Lennon had to hold back a smile at the look of him. He had a bloody nose that for shirt looked broken and he was slightly leaning to the left as if he were about to fall over.

"I don't know where my brother is," she replied. "I do know that we have no fucking idea what you're talking about or anything to do with a compass, so you can leave now."

"I think we should teach you a little lessons on hospitality first, mm," the beat up man asked Lennon. She tried to make a run for it but the other man held her firmly in his grip.

"Let go of me you assholes," Lennon screamed. She hoped someone would hear her, but no one came running.

Before she could process what was going on, her head was thrown to the side and she had realized she had been punched. She winced and turned her head back to look at the men and kicked the guy in front of her in the stomach. He didn't even budge. This just made him more angry grabbing her leg and twisting it, making her cry out in pain. She slid down on the ground against the man holding her. She tried to throw her hands up in surrender, but she couldn't due to the other man still holding her back.