𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝙼𝚊𝚏𝚞𝚢𝚞 ☔︎︎

Ueoyama's POV:
Sunlight hit my face the second I opened the curtains. Last night Mafuyu asked me to spend the night with him, I reluctantly agreed, it was the first time sleeping with him. He was acting so odd though, he didn't wanna go to sleep, and he repeatedly said I love you. But I shrugged it off, but I should still check up with him. I walked over to his bed, "Mafuyu?" I shook him. He groaned but turned towards me, "Hm..?" He slowly opened his eyes. I smiled at the cutie in front of me, "Ready to get up?" I asked softly, he nodded in response. We were supposed to go meet up with Haruki and Akihiko, but we were running a little bit late.

*Time Skip*
"Finally! What took so long?" Haruki exclaimed. I chuckled, "Sorry, we woke up a little late.." I replied. Haru sighed, "Well, just catch up, me and Akihiko already played 2 songs without you guys. Oh! And, Mafuyu, that chorus was amazing! You just need to come up with the rest of the lyrics by next week." He said as he flipped through some papers. "A-about that.." Mafuyu responded quietly. "What's wrong Mafuyu?" Asked Akihiko. "Well...it's just that..you know..never mind. I'll finish it up by tomorrow." His voice quivered, and every time his voice quivered, he was either scared or lying.

We played a few songs while Mafuyu worked on his latest song called "Breathe". It was a weird title and some of the lyrics were odd.. for an example, "Without you, breathing gets hard" I mean, a typical love line but it just didn't seem right. Or like "It's getting harder to breathe every passing day."

By the time it was time to leave, Mafuyu got really tired. "Mafuyu are you sure you're okay?" He nodded while taking big deep breaths. "Uenoyama, he seems to be getting a little pale.." Akihiko pointed out. "Let's go..I'm fine-" But before he could finish his sentence he started coughing and coughing, it was really bad because he couldn't stop. And before I knew it, his legs flailed and he fell limp in my arms. "MAFUYU!!"

Hello! I am Author Ueomafuyu, or call me Ueo -w- sorry that the chapter was so short, and was it hard to understand what was going on? I hope not (•́•̀) The next chapter will for sure be longer! But I hope you liked the first chapter (;'ٹ')