𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: 𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞

A/N: The next few chapters are gonna be short, 150+ sorry my loves.

"Let's leave.. We should go somewhere for the time being," Said Akihiko While Trying To Stay Calm. "Uhm...It's Late Though Kaji-" Suddenly The Window Behind Them Shattered. (I Forgot If Haruki Lived In An Apartment Or Not) A Bloody Ugetsu Was On The Other Side Of The Broken Window. " WHAT THE FUCK?!" Screamed Uenoyama While Shielding Mafuyu.

Haruki Called The Cops While Akihiko Was Downing Ugetsu. Shortly After Ugetsu Went Unconsciousness In Akihiko, The Flashing Red And Blue Lights Appeared Outside.

Everyone Was Still Processing What Just Happened. "Haru..I'm Sorry, I'll Pay For The Damage-" Haru Cut Him Off, "It's Fine, As Long As Were Safe." He Responded Quietly.

Haruki Ended Up Staying With Akihiko Until The Window Was Fixed And Uenoyama Went With Mafuyu. "Are You Okay Haruki?" Aki Asked As He Looked Out The Window Into The Silent Night. "I'm Fine, Just Tired." He Responded. Aki Turned Around With Tears In His Eyes. "I-I'm-" Just Then Akihiko Was Pulled Into A Comforting Kiss. Haruki Pulled Back And Wiped The Tears That Were Dripping Onto The Bed Sheets. "It's Alright, I'm FINE." Haruki Stated With A Look In His Eyes That Said It All, I Love You.

A/N: Sorry That Ugetsu Didn't Get To Do Much In This Chapter, I Just Wanna Get To The MAIN Part!