𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼: 𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒

A/N: WOOO LONG CHAPTER TODAY CAUSE I FEEL HYPED! 😁 Thank you all for 200 reads!! Hagaga haha I love you all 😍😍

M
A
F
U
Y
U

Uenoyama has asked to stay over at my place for the night since my mother was always out for work. So after cops arrived and everything was resolved, me and Uenoyama slowly walked back to my place. Since then stars were out tonight, we didn't want to take the Subway.

We reached my complex and I opened the door for us. The sound of soft paws touching the floor came closer to us. Tama walked towards us and plopped down in front of the door. "Not know Tama.." I slowly picked him up and gave him a few strokes. We walked inside, throwing our stuff in the corner of my room.

After taking a shower, I put on a white T-shirt with gray shorts and I gave back Uenoyama's black sweater that he gave me the last time he brought me back home. "Waah~ I looks like you love Tama more than me~" He pouted besides me. "That's not it.." I responded as I turned towards him. I raised my hand to caress his face, soft and chubby. (A/N: Not really, pffttt) He blushed slightly, grasping my hand and kissing it.

U
E
N
O
Y
A
M
A

I kissed his and and slyly looked up at him. He blushed profusely and pulled his hand away. A small chuckle escaped from my mouth. "You're too cute~" I teased. He shyly looked away, "Maybe I should tease him a little more" I thought while smiling to myself.

"Ah~ Mafuyu, let's do it." I jokingly suggested. "W-what?" He turned his head, looking more red than a tomato. "Hmmm, maybe it wouldn't hurt to try it, right?"

(A/N: Y'all ain't getting sMuT. Hehehe, I might consider doing a special chapter flashbacking to this moment. I mean- If y'all want it. ;) 😘)

M
A
F
U
Y
U

Uenoyama payed next to me, asleep and naked. I sighed, how did him kissing my hand turn into sex..?
But of course, I can't say that I didn't enjoy it..the last time I've done that was a year ago with Yuki. I laid restless, unable to move because of Uenoyama's arm that laid across my bare chest.

It was pitch black. I was having the same dream again. "Mafuyu, come with me." Said a voice from behind me. It was "Yuki". "Quite coming around with that face" I thought to myself. Yuki took me by the hand and leaded me toward the light. "You and me can stay there forever, nothing can separate us." He said while wearing that same stupid smile from all those years ago. "Just you and me..." His voice faded as I felt myself slowly waking up to reality again. "Can I really stay with you, Yuki?"