𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕 ☾

*Akihiko's POV:*
"Doctor Ezuka, what could've caused this?" I asked the Doctor caring for Mafuyu. "I-it's-it's just a cold." I narrowed my eyes. "But Doctor! How could a COLD make someone pass out?! It has to be serious or something!-" Exclaimed Haru who was listening. "The patient says that he wants all of his symptoms between the Hospital and him, that is all we can tell you..for now at least." Responded the Doctor calmly. "Can we at least see him?" Asked Uenoyama from behind us. "He currently wants no visitors, but he'll be discharged tomorrow morning. But can we get an emergency contact so we can call?" Informed the Doctor. "Yes, the name's Haruki Nakayama and the number is 080-***-****" The Doctor noted Haru's name and quickly thanked us for the help and left.

"This is so frustrating! Why is Mafuyu ignoring us?!" Shouted Uenoyama. "Calm down idiot! He's probably still in shock or tired. We'll all see him tomorrow anyways." I pointed out. "Aki's right, Mafuyu might be tired. But for now, let's all go back to my place. We can all head back here together if you both spend the night." Suggested Haru. "Maybe not..-" But I interrupted his sentence, "YES, BOTH of us will spend the night at your place. Won't we Uenoyama?" I grinned at him. "Fine but I'm calling the couches so you'll sleep with Haruki." He replies. "Fine by me." I respond. "Then it's final, lets go, I'll drive, obviously, I don't trust both of you idiots." He said while walking out of the exit door.

*Mafuyu's POV:*
"They're worried Sato, why are you lying to them?!" The Doctor obnoxiously asked. "You know why Ezuka, I've been dealing with this for a few months now." I said softly. "That's not fair-" I cut him off, "It's all in the Will." I said quietly. "That boy, with the blue hair, he's your boyfriend isn't he?" I nodded in response. "Look at what you're doing to him! This is not the path to chose!-" I glared at him. "Can I..get some sleep? I'm getting discharged early tomorrow." I said with a cold tone, which was surprising, even to me. "Yes.." Doctor Ezuka quickly bowed and left the room. I know the price I'm willing to pay is high, but at least I'll be with Akihiko, Haruki, and Uenoyama-Kun..

*Uenoyama's POV:*
"All right, here's a blanket and pillow, the TV is all yours Uenoyama. Me and Akihiko will be chatting on my bed. If you're hungry, there's some food in the refrigerator or you can cook yourself something. Actually- just pretend this is your house." Said Haru as he fixed up a place for me to sleep. "Don't worry Haru, I'll trash it up." I chuckled. "I'LL BEAT YOU LITTLE SHI-" He said but was quickly dragged away by Akihiko. "Goodnight Uenoyama." Said Akihiko. I waved at him and turned on the TV to watch a movie or two.

It was almost 2 am, I couldn't sleep because of all the thoughts rushing into my head. "Does Sato miss me..? Is he scared? Is he still having a hard time breathing? Is he..going to quit the band because of his bad conditions?!" I asked myself. "No, he wouldn't, he wouldn't let a coughing fit ruin our band. And anyways, he's strong, stronger than me mentally." I scrolled through my phone, looking at all the photos of us from the past 4 months. And some photos we took for our Social Medias.

 And some photos we took for our Social Medias

I'm just so stressed about his sickness, but the Doctor said it was just a 'cold'

I'm just so stressed about his sickness, but the Doctor said it was just a 'cold'. But after seeing the group photos and cute photos of us helped clear my mind of these overwhelming thoughts. I took a quick look at my lock screen, it was a funny picture of Sato I took a while back. Before shutting off my phone and dozing off.

Would that count as a long chapter? (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') If not, I'll try to do better next time

Would that count as a long chapter? (;'ٹ') If not, I'll try to do better next time. But what do you guys think of the second chapter? Any clues on what Doctor Ezuka and Mafuyu meant? ¯\_()_/¯ That lockscreen photo Is My Actual Background But Oh well, hope you have a Good Night or Morning! Lots of Love, Author Ue ʕ •́؈•̀ 🥰❤️