𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺: 𝚄𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜𝚞

*Uenoyama's POV*

*Haruki's Apartment*

"At least stay one more night you 3, and plus we can all go to the studio tomorrow." Haruki insisted. "Oh c'mon, me and Kaji spent the night yesterday, and plus, Sato's mother must be worried. The fact that we didn't tell her about Sato's sudden blackout will leave her breathless too."I reminded the 2 Seniors. "Well...I mean it doesn't hurt to stay for the night..I can just call my mom, she'll be fine with it. I also don't plan on telling her about the incident." Mafuyu insisted. "That's the spirit! And plus, what's the fun of just staying home alone?" Kaji pointed out. "Yayoi is gonna flip-" Mafuyu grasped my hand. "It'll be fun, we all never usually get to hang out like this without being spotted by fans." Mafuyu said with a smile on his after. "ARGH, I CAN'T RESIST HIM. I'M GONNA DIE IF HE DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS AGAIN!" I thought to myself while secretly squealing like a little girl on the inside. I finally nodded.

*Mafuyu's POV:*

"Alright, so, let's decide on a movie. Does anybody have a movie suggestion?" Asked Haruki. "What about The Mimic?" I suggested. "E-eh?! The Mimic?! Ain't that a horror movie??" I nodded in response to Uenoyama. (A/N: The Mimic is actually a really good Korean Horror/Thriller. It's a bit disturbing in some scenes and the ending was kinda STUPID. But you should watch it. :3) "More than 80% of people liked it, it seems pretty interesting too. Who told you about it?" Haruki asked. "Oh, it was Ueki, we were talking about movies and he suggested it, he said he liked it and that it was pretty scary." I could feel Uenoyama tense up besides me. "Uecchi, are you scared?~" Akihiko asked with a teasing tone. "W-What?! No way! It's just..cold!" Uenoyama replied in an instant. I smiled, it's the first time I've seen him scared, or like he said, "Cold". "Okay, I found it, get the blankets and popcorn."

"JESUS WHY IS THE MOM FOLLOWING THE MIMICKER, SHE'S SO STUPID. CAN'T SHE TELL THAT THAT'S NOT HER REAL DAUGHTER?!" Akihiko shouted while throwing popcorn at his face, none landing in his mouth. A scary scene came up and Uenoyama jumped besides me "Uenoyama-kun.." I whispered to him. He looked at me, "Do you wanna hold my hand?" I whispered with a slight smirk plastered on my face. He turned bright red and he just broke..on the spot. I chuckled, and then I slowly intertwined my hand with his slight bigger one. "H-huh?!" He whispered shouted. "Just watch the movie." I whispered back.

The movie ended and Uenoyama was wrapped around me, not wanting to let go, "That tiger guy was so ugly!" He commented. "I know! And that mom! Why would she go back down that cave?!" Haruki said in an agreement. "Honestly, that movie was scary on my part." Akihiko commented. "Yeah, that tiger guy wasss pretty frikin' ugly." Uenoyama was still clutching my hand. "Guys, it's only 8:09, should we take some pictures for our Socials?" Haruki asked. "Sure, we can post up what we just watched, and how Rituska spooned the hell out of Mafuyu." Akihiko suggested, obviously tryna tease Uenoyama. "We can't do that, remember that we can't post anything that would give away hints about Uenoyama and Mafuyu's relationship. "Ah...I totally forgot that our fandom doesn't know that yet." Akihiko admitted.

*Akihiko's POV:*

Everyone was in the kitchen, helping Haruki cook up some late-night-dinner. I was on my laptop, scrolling through my music files, then, I saw the file that started it all, tiled "Fuyunohanashi" (A Winter Story) I played it, listening to Uenoyama's guitar and my drums. "Oh Kajisan, is that Fuyunohanashi?" Ritsuka asked. I nodded, "It's been a while since we've played to that song, should we record ourselves playing it?" Ritsuka suggested.

» [Fuyunohanashi] «

⠀ ⠀ 0:00 ─〇───── 0:00

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀. ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

"Hmm....that's a pretty good idea but we have another promo shoot for the summer." Haruki reminded us. (Note: It's the 2nd to last day of Spring Break for all of them) "I guess.." I replied. "Uhmm..Akihiko..the waters over-flowing a little bit.." Mafuyu said in a quiet tone. "Huh?" Haruki turned to face the over-flowing pot. "I JUST TURNED AROUND FOR ONE SECOND!"

Haruki and Mafuyu cleaned up the water while Uenoyama continued chopping up so vegetables and herbs. I was about to close my laptop and go help Uenoyama when suddenly, my phone started to ring, "Ugetsu Murata", "Who is it Kaji-San?" Uenoyama asked, not looking up. "U-Uh..it's just Ugetsu." I heard Haruki sneer. I answer the call, putting up the phone to my ear- "I'M COMING OVER TO BEAT THAT BITCH HARUKI" He shouted from the phone, you could hear glass breaking in the background and all sorts of other noises. "Ugetsu..?"

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥(𝐀/𝐍: Hello! So Sorry About The Very Late Upload, With Corona And The Death Of George Floyd, Things Have Been Crazy. I Might Have To Shorten Chapters Too, The Reason Is I Injured My Hand So It's Hard To Type. But, Other Than That, Thank You All For Your Patience! I Hope To Enlighten Your Days With My Chapters, And Oh Please, Stay Safe And Healthy! I Hope To Be Updating Soon, Mwah! Love Ya, Peace!! ♡ - Author Ue