Extra 1

A/N: I'm so sorry for the very late update! I was gone from home without my phone all weekend and somehow my extras got deleted and I can't seem to recover them, I'm extremely sorry once again. Please don't be disappointed!

"Get up Uecchi" Akihiko stood up. "We've been letting you off the hook since the funeral. But now you really need to focus on the band." Haruki pointed out. "Yes...I know that. But I wasn't just at home sleeping and crying....I actually..." Uenoyama stopped. "Actually what?" Akihiko asked. "I-I wrote a song for him...and I was wondering if you guys could help with parts too.." He mumbled.

"Y-you wrote a song??" Haruki exclaimed. "Yeah..I just finished it the other day." Uenoyama told the two. "Well then, let's take a look at it." Akihiko smiled. (He got his ass off the hook oOp)

"Are you guys both done with the lyrics yet-" Sniffling stopped Uenoyama in his tracks. "Stop crying Haruki! You're gonna wet the paper!" Akihiko complains. "S-sorry. It's just so...sad~" (*insert ugly crying*)

Lyrics:
I wish I loved you like there was no tomorrow
I wish I loved you like there was no today
In another life time I'll love you tomorrow
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry

(Note: These are lyrics I wrote a week ago, didn't plan to make them the lyrics for this chapter. Btw, the lyrics were easy to come up with, finding notes for the piano was hard T-T)

"That's a wrap, that was really good" Akihiko said with satisfaction. "Mhm!" Haruki smiled.

"Also, Uenoyama, that ring on your hand, are you like..." "If you think I'm engaged, you're crazy and weird." Uenoyama cut off Haruki.

"Then what is it?" Akihiko jumped in. "Promise ring.." He mumbled. "Oh, well who has the other half-" "It was supposed to be a gift for me that Mafuyu bought" He once again cut off Haruki.

"Hey hey! Whose our vocalist???" Haruki exclaimed. "Hiiragi Kashima" He answers. "And that's..." "Mafuyu's childhood friend".

"Will he be alright with it?" Akihiko questions. "Of course, he cared so much for Mafuyu. Why wouldn't he want to sing a song for him?" He answers through gritted teeth.

Even talking about Mafuyu makes him tear up and depressed. Since he was only at home for 3 weeks, he probably only spent 4 days in total working on the song. The rest of his time: Was spent crying and being isolated in his room.

"We also need to schedule our next concerts, some venues are inviting us to play, so it's a good time to answer them back now." Haruki says while putting away his Bass.

"Well? Any dates?" Akihiko looks over to Uenoyama who stood in silence. "Erm...maybe December 15th?-" "February 28th" Uenoyama comments. "ARGHHH!! WOULD YOU STOP CUTTING ME OFF?!-" "You want the concert to be on the 28th of February? His birthday??" Akihiko raised his brow. "YOU TOO!!-"

"It's a song for him, of course I want it on his birthday." He shrugs. "It's only November" Akihiko pointed out. "LISTEN TO ME!!" Haruki screeched.

"What??" Akihiko and Uenoyama said in unison. "I have a shit ton of fan mail at my place and I need us 3 to open them and do some reactions!!" Haruki says in annoyance. "Since we announced the death of Mafuyu, mail as been coming EVERY.SINGLE.DAY." He exaggerates.

"I'm free tomorrow." Akihiko crossed his arms. "I guess I can come by tomorrow-" "No, it's you WILL come by tomorrow Uenoyama. Most of it is for you and Mafuyu because you both were always so obvious in public." Haruki shook his head.

"Fine. I'll come by tomorrow and we can go over the fan mail" He mumbles. "Great! Then it's settled! Now let's get out of here!"

A/N: Sorry the chapter is a bit short, but I'll try to write a bit more the next chapter! If you haven't caught on already, the next and last extra will be about the fan mail and stuff, so stay tuned! Also, new story out now! "When Tomorrow Comes" an IwaOi story. (Iwaizumi Hajime x Oikawa Tooru) Both characters and side characters are from Haikyuu!😘🥳😁

Author Ue ❤️