Chap 3

*Clay POV*

*Few days later*

(Clay at the hospital with seeing his Mom)

Ever since my Mom came back she's been stuck in the hospital getting her treatments for her Cancer. Months ago my Mom and Dad went on a vacation to London and while there my Mom got very sick, that's when she was diagnosed. She stayed there to get treatments and my Dad came back to come take care of me and work. I was really upset and depressed at that time, but I had Nick by my side. But then luckily she has gotten better enough to travel back to the US during the summer, but she would just need to finish her treatments before she can be allowed back home. I try visiting her as often as I can, when I got saw her in the room connected to a bunch of machines and stuff, it just hurts seeing her like this.

Clay(walks into the room): Hey Mom! (Gives her a hug)

CM: Hi sweetie, how's school been going?

Clay: It's been going great!

CM: That's good, what about your friend. Nick was it?

Clay: Yeah, he's doing great. We're still hanging out and closer than ever.

CM(knows exactly what he means -mothers know- and smiles): I'm really happy for you two.

Clay: We pretty much hang out like every day, play games, went to the boardwalk. He's a really great... friend.

CM: He's such a nice boy, I really would like to see him again.

Clay: Definitely, once you come back home you'll see him like every day.

CM: Ever since you told me about him, you became so happy. You were so sad about leaving your other friends behind because of the move.

Clay: I still miss them. I pretty much grew up with them.

CM: I know sweetie, but now you have Nick, and by looks of it you two will be together forever.

Clay: Yeah definitely, he's really is amazing. (Softly rests his head on his mother's leg) Hey, Mom? When did the doctors say you'll come home?

CM: (puts her hand on his head) Soon honey, they just want me to finish my treatment and make sure everything is okay with me. Don't forget that I'm a strong woman.

Clay: (giggled) Yeah I know, you've been fighting this for months, and you're getting better.

CM: Once I get home, I'll cook you your favorite dinner.

Clay(hugs her): I love you Mom

CM: I love you too, sweetheart.

*skip a few hours*

After a couple of hours I had to leave since visiting hours were up. I've just been really telling my Mom all the good stuff that happened so far, like making new friends, the funny/dumb things we do hanging out. It was still early so I decided to hang out with Nick for a bit, I texted him and we met up at a park.

Nick: Hey Clay (giving him a big hug)

Clay: Hey Nicky. (Hugged him back and kissed him cheek)

Nick: How was seeing you Mom, she's doing better?

Clay: Yeah she is! She's said she'll be home soon. (He says happily)

Nick: I'm happy she is.

They went to sit at a bench, the Park was pretty empty no one really sat around where they sat at. So they took that opportunity to snuggle close to each other.

Clay: Hey Nick?

Nick: (hummed in response)

Clay: I really want to tell my parents about... us.

Nick(stays silent not knowing to say): I- I-

Clay: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that. I know you aren't ready.

Nick: N-No, don't apologize. You're allowed to want something.

Clay: But I shouldn't have asked, knowing you aren't ready.

Nick: It's fine Clay, but if you really do want to tell them, I'm okay with it. It's really just that I'm scared about my parents finding out.

Clay: I get it, I'm really nervous about mine finding out. That's why I'd rather tell them, than them finding out on their own.

Nick(thought for a moment): How about we both come out to our parents soon.

Clay: Soon? You shouldn't rush it when you're not ready. Look, let's come out to everyone when we're fully ready, I don't want you to feel like you have to do it because of me.

Nick: You're right, let's take our time. Now, let's go get some Ice Cream. (Stands upholding Clay's hand)

Clay: (laughed a bit) Okay, let's go.

Nick: (Kissed Clay) I love you.

Clay: (smiled and kissed him back) I love you too.

*skip to next day*

*Nick POV*

Just finished school, Clay went to hang out with Zak and Dave, I wanted to go with them but I had to finish this essay without any distractions. As I was walking up to my house some girl next door practically ran out to talk to me.

???: H-Hello.

Nick(confused): Um hi?

???: (kinda nervous): I um - my name is Rose. What's yours?

Nick: My names Nick.

Rose: Nice to meet you. I um just moved in a few weeks ago and I see you walk past all the time.

Nick: Oh that's cool, welcome to the neighborhood.

Rose(nervous): I um.. I also wanted to ask if you maybe wanted to go to a Movie or just, y'know hang out? (She says shyly)

Nick: Well, I can't right now. I have this huge project I need to get done by 11:59 pm. Maybe some other time though.

Rose(disappointed): Oh well um. I'll see you around then. (Actually runs back to her house)

That was kind of weird, she looked really nervous.

End

I was gonna say something but I forgot.

So uh sksksksksksksksksk

Hope You Enjoyed REEEEE