Chap 8

*Skip a few weeks later*

*Clay POV*

After I found out that Nick officially left, I fell into a dark place. I started skipping school more often and started drifting away from my friend group. I started hanging around the people Dave hung out with. Known trouble makers, Mega and Callahan, they would usually just pick on other kids just for being different and would try getting people to turn on each other. At this point I was so upset that I didn't care about other people's emotions, I picked on people as well, I genuinely became a mean person towards people.

(In school hallway)

Clay: Hey Punk, you think just because you're smart you're better than me.

Gavot: Please leave me alone, I'm just trying to pass.

Clay: More like trying to be a teacher's pet, tell you what if you do my homework for a month I'll leave you alone for a bit. Deal?

Gavot: I-

Clay: Either that or I'll make your face more messed up than it already is.

Gavot: (nods)

Clay: Good choice. (Grabs his collar and throws him on the ground)

(Clay walked off, towards the lunchroom to sit with his new friends)

Mega: Sup Clay.

Clay: Yo.

Callahan: Now that he's here, do you guys want to ditch the rest school day?

Dave: Yeah sure, like that there's anything better.

Mega: Yeah, let's go to the lake, I heard Zelk and some others will be there with some beer and stuff.

Dave: Clay?

Clay: I don't care.

Callahan: Awesome!

(The four of them walked out and started heading to the Lake)

Callahan: So Clay. I heard that Samantha is going to be there.

Clay: So?

Dave: Come on man, she obviously likes you. You should go for it.

Clay: Didn't she cheat on her last boyfriend?

Callahan: Yeah so, she's still pretty. Besides people change.

Clay: Yeah right, once a cheater always a cheater.

Dave: So can I have her if you don't want her?

Clay: I really don't care.

(Dave notices something)

Dave: Look, there two guys kissing over there.

Mega: Disgusting.

Callahan: I know right, they're going to infect us with their gay.

Dave(walked up to the couple): Hey there fags.

--Idk what to call them so they're just person 1 and 2nd until they say their names--

Person1: Excuse me?

Dave: What are you two doing?

Person2: I already know where this is going. Just leave us alone we're not bothering anyone.

Dave: Yeah, you two will infect people with your gay. How about you stop with that.

(Mega and Callahan walk towards them)