Chap 12 (Finale)

*George POV*

*Back to school first day*

This summer was good and ended pretty badly. I finally confessed to my best friend and he just blocked me on everything. We had no contact for the rest of the summer. I hope he comes today, I really should talk to him about this face to face. I was walking around school until I finally ran into Nate, good thing he's by himself at the moment.

George(going up to Nate): Hey Nate. (He says nervously)

Nate: What the fuck George! I told you don't talk to me.

George: But, give a proper explanation. How could you just stop being friends with me after all this time? 

Nate: It doesn't matter, I'm not going to be friends with a fag, especially if they want to do stuff with me.

George(heart sank when he said that): I- 

Nate: Stay the fuck away from me. (walks off) 

I can't believe it, he really said that. My first and only friend hates me because of my sexuality, or maybe the fact I just confessed my feeling towards him. Either way he hates me and wants nothing to do with me. I don't even think I want to be here for the rest of the day, I'm just going to go home.

As George was walking out of the school he was stopped by Adam.

Adam: Whoa, where are you going?

George: I'm going home. I don't want to be here right now.

Adam: Because of that guy?

George: (nods)

Adam: Fine, you can go. Just be sure to tell Mum what happened though. 

George: Okay, I'll see you later Adam. (walked out of school and went home)

*Timeskip to Next day*

Hopefully today will be much better. Hopefully I can avoid Nate this day or maybe forever. As I was walking to my class I got weird looks by people. Even by people in other grades. I felt really uncomfortable about it. I got to class and sat a desk and people just seemed to avoid me, like it looked like they were trying to sit far away from me. 

After my first Class I had gym Class next so when I went into the locker room the other guys there just avoided me, I just put my stuff in the locker and went into the gym. When gym class was done I went to get my stuff from the locker and when I went there the locker I used had a bunch of bad stuff written all over it. A bunch of homophobic slurs was written all over it in red permanent marker, and there was a paper taped to it. It was the text conversation I had with Nate when I came out to him. Then everything clicked, Nate showed a bunch of people the conversation we had. 

I can't believe it, everyone knows about me now, and it's not going well. Then on my way to my next class I was stopped by someone.

Dave: Hey there little fag.

*Clay POV*

Ever since the new school year started I've been trying my best to make myself a better person again. Even though I try not talking to the Mega or Callahan that often since they're pretty much toxic. I still hung around Dave since he's getting bored of hanging with those two. Now we're just sitting in the lunchroom talking.

Clay: Our final year, it really sucks.

Dave: I know, I already know that I have nothing better to do after graduation. I'll probably be a freeloader.