Chap 7

Okay a lot of 💩 is gonna happen so I hope you it doesn't look too sloppy.

*Clay POV*

* 5 months later/Last Day of school*

It's now the last day of school, I'm finally happy that I can stay home and relax all summer, and I can be with Nick all the time. Throughout these months Nick has been acting a bit weird, he would end up being bust with something while we're out or our plans get cancels cause he has to do stuff. I never pressed him for details about it because I get that school gets busy. So now we can finally hang out all summer together.

Finally the dismissal bell rang and everyone swarmed out of the school. But Clay didn't leave yet, stayed by the entrance waiting for his boyfriend.

(Nick walks out of the school)

Clay: Nick! (Hugged Nick all happy)

Nick: Hey Clay. (Hugged him back but not with same energy)

Clay(noticing his tone): Is everything okay Nick? You've been looking down for a while.

Nick: It's nothing serious Clay, don't worry. We can hang out today, let's go to the movie theater together or something.

Clay: Of course, I would love that.

(Skip on the walk to the movie theater)

*Nick POV*

Clay: Nick?

Nick: Hm?

Clay: Are you sure nothing is wrong? You really seemed stressed these few months.

Nick(stopped walking and held both of Clay's hands looking him): Clay, I promise there's nothing wrong. Please don't stress over it, I assure that I'm fine.

Clay: But if something is bothering you, you'll tell me right?

Nick: Yes of course I will.

Clay: (kissed Nick's cheek) Okay, thank you for telling me.

I feel horrible for lying to his face. But I can't tell him the truth anymore, I already know it will break him. I'm just sure what to do anymore.

(While waiting in line at snacks)

Clay: Maybe after the movie, we could go to my place and play Minecraft.

Nick: Yeah definitely, we still need to finish our house in our world.

(Nicks phone buzzed, he got a text)

(Nick went to look, seeing a text from Rose)

Rose: Heyy Nick, your parents invited my parents to dinner today. So they told me to tell you to head back.

Nick: What?!? Why the last minute?

Rose: My Dad met your Dad and they got along, so your Dad invited us for dinner. Besides you never formally met my parents yet.

Nick: I don't know, I'm kind of with my friend.

Rose: Come on, you're always with your friend, this is more important, my parents expect you.

Nick: Okay fine, I'll be on my way.

(Nick puts his phone away)

Nick: (sighs) Clay, I'm so sorry. But I have to go.

Clay(very disappointed): W-what? But we just got here and bought the tickets.

Nick: I know, it's just parents want me home for some dumb reason.