5

SEVEN

"So you just scared me half to death because of a bug."

"You don't understand, okay?" I sniffle, pushing back at his chest. Then I try to duck under his arm, trying to get back to my spot and not to die of embarrassment on the way there.

You don't know how it feels, to be punished by being shoved inside a room full of insects for hours at a time.

"Seven."

This is so freaking humiliating, though. I pull the covers over my head, releasing a shaky breath as I force my eyes shut.

"Seven."

"Yes, fine! I'm afraid of bugs and I'll probably break down like I just did when I see one, 'kay? So—"

"Did you use my shampoo?"

I don't reply for a while, dying for the second time in embarrassment. "Yes. Yeah I did. But I asked you, and you didn't say anything, so I thought it was fine."

But he doesn't say anything, and I look over at him to find him asleep.

Is he screwing with me?

Huffing out a breath, I close my eyes shut and try to erase what had just happened from my mind.

__________________________

Damn.

He was not kidding when he said he moved around a lot, was he?

When I wake up in the morning, it's only because he's pushed me off the bed. I lift my dazed head in confusion, and then look up to find that he'd taken over my spot.

This idiot.

Dusting myself off, I try shoving him back to his original place but he won't budge. And then I see the corner of his lip curled slightly upwards.

Why am I not surprised?

Sighing loudly, I grab my pillow and slam it on top of his face as hard as I can. A soft yelp comes from underneath, and I toss the pillow to the side.

"I'm getting a hammer next if you don't move."

"What's wrong with you." He scowls, one silver eye opening. His dark hair is long enough to spill over his eyes, and I smirk.

"You look like a girl."

"Say that again, I dare you." He growls, voice low from the morning. But it doesn't even scare me one bit— actually just makes me want to piss him off even more.

"You look like a—"

Then he grips the pillow I'd tossed and hits me so hard with it I crash to the floor. I sputter in shock, sprawled on the ground with my eyes wide.

"I warned you." He says lazily, turning to his other side.

"Alright, I get it. Now move." I hiss, shoving him towards his end. Then I whip around in shock as the door bursts open, and even Jimin sits up quickly on the bed, eyes wide.

It's Yoongi, who looks extremely grumpy.

"Jimin, get down. Remember Jin called a stupid meeting at freaking eight in the morning? He's pissed at you."

And then he notices me, his lips twisting into a smirk.

"Did you have a some nice bonding time with the little midget, Seven? I heard noises last night, these walls aren't as thick as you think they are."