21

SEVEN

Dammit.

Dammit.

He had a knife.

All three are now lying on the ground, knocked completely out cold with their bodies in unnatural angles. But one of them had managed to cut me deep in the side before I'd taken care of them.

"Park freaking Jimin," I hiss, pressing my hand to the curve above my waist. Now that the anger and adrenaline had both gone, it was hurting more than I'd expected.

I growl.

Why'd you even do that, anyway? You're supposed to be mad at him right now.

Breathing out angrily, I kick the knife to the side and drag my sleeve over my sweating forehead. My fingertips feel cold and wet with my blood as I wince, peeking underneath my hand.

It looked bad.

Pain slices me again from top to bottom, and I whimper as I lean my shoulder heavily into the wall. It hurt to walk— it hurt to even breathe.

It'd been such a long time since I'd felt like this.

"Seven."

I swallow back a curse when I look up, seeing the last person I wanted to see right now. And it feels like pure instinct that I force myself to straighten up, pasting a smirk on my face.

"Now you're talking to me, Min?"

He twists his features. "What do you—don't call me that."

I lean more into the shadows of the hall, hand still firmly pressed to my side. My clothes are black, and he hadn't seemed to notice yet.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm
talking about ." I say, sighing and making sure my expression is completely relaxed. "You've been ignoring me. Avoiding me. What's wrong?"

He bites his lip, looking at the floor. "I don't know what you're saying. We have to go practice."

"Min."

He looks up, and his eyes are round and all vulnerable for a second before slitting into an annoyed glare.

"Don't call me that."

"Why not? It's cute." I say, shrugging as best as I can. My sentence slurs off a bit at the end, but he doesn't look like he'd caught on.

But a wave of dizziness hits me as soon as he turns around and starts walking towards the training room.

Dammit.

Sweat pours down my back as I swallow, looking up but feeling my eyes blur into a mess of gray.

Too much blood. I'd lost over my limit, a long time ago. It was a miracle I'd even lasted this long.

I'm done.

__________________________