26

JIMIN

"Jungkook, you fu—"

Yoongi hyung growls, his eyes slitted into lines as Jungkook crashes over the wall, into the grass with a sheepish smile. It's dark already, and I tap my foot against the ground.

"Come on. Come on."

Another hiss leaves hyung's lips as he points at me, eyes dark. "And you. You better relax or else I swear I'm going to throw someone. I'm getting anxiety attacks just by looking at you!"

"Sorry." I just quickly say, looking as Jungkook jumps to his feet with his smile still there. "Can we please go though?"

He sighs.

"Dear Lord, I.... yes, let's go."

________________________

"Are we there yet."

I look back at Jungkook, shaking out my hair pushed underneath my cap. He has both his arms swinging tiredly besides him, head tilted up to the bright sky as he whines.

Sweat sticks my shirt.

Then a packaged candy stick suddenly comes out of nowhere, and Jungkook yowls as it hits him straight in the nose. He fumbles to catch it before it drops to the ground, looking curiously at Yoongi hyung who just snorts.

"Just suck on that and shut up, for heaven's sakes."

He grins. "Thanks, hyung-ah. How'd you know I like strawberry?"

I keep my eyes fixed forward, blinking almost constantly now. My vision had gotten worse, with how much I'd worried over the past day.

If something had happened to them— if something had happened to her—

I'd never forgive myself.

Something rustles into my palm, making me look down. Yoongi hyung grumbles again when I find a caramel candy tucked against my fingers.

"Jimin, you too. Chew on that and stop talking."

"What? I wasn't talk—"

"Your mind." He says, his hooded eyes glancing at my direction. "I can hear your thoughts so loud you might as well be shouting them."

I blush.

"Yeah, hyung." Jungkook pats down on my head, and I shoot him a glare. He knew that always made me feel short. "Don't worry. We'll find him and Noona."

Then his eyes suddenly drop, starting to chew viciously on his candy.

"I swear I'm never going to let Taehyung out of my sight after this. What was that idiot hyung thinking?"

"We're here." Yoongi hyung cuts off, and I look up to see a pair of blurred doors. I blink again, cursing softly under my breath as it clears a little bit.

"This is where Namjoon tracked her down."

Then he shakes his head, looking confused as he knocks. "It's a miracle how that little alien found her before him. Must've searched for her like crazy."

I bite down on my lip.

Taehyung. Was he still blaming himself after all this time? And I'd thought he'd gotten better—

"Hello?"

"Can we see granny, please?" Jungkook pipes up at the maid that comes out, and Yoongi hyung smacks him on top of his head. Then he bows his head, dark eyes blinking.