A/N

Hello to whoever finds themselves reading this. I just have a few quick things I want to let you know before you go on to read the actual book. 

1. I very honestly doubt that anyone will ever read this. But I'm writing it anyway because I'm stuck at home and I'm bored. And because I'm running out of daminette fanfics and this is the next best option for me.

2. The characters do not belong to me. They are not mine. You probably already know that tho so on to the next thing.

3. This is my first time writing something and then posting it. I have never written any fanfics or other books before. Sorry if you think its bad, but I'm new at this. 

4. Feel free to comment on anything, just no hate comments. Constructive criticism is welcome and I encourage comments on anything and everything. I may have never written anything before, but I know for a fact that I love reading others' comments.

5. I probably should have listed this earlier but, meh. This is a daminette fic, just a quick FYI. There will be Lila salt, and slight class salt and most of the bat bros will be in the fic. I am also honestly not very knowledgable when it comes to the DC universe and if I make mistakes, I'm sorry.

6. Please don't rush me for updates. It doesn't make me go faster.

I think that's It, but if I have anything else to tell you, I'll just write another author's note. And if u have a question, write it in the comments.  

Bye for now

- 0bsessedWithReading