Chap 3 "Meet The Family"

Noah's POV

I was waiting for Jae to get done getting ready. "Jae, we don't have all day," I looked at my watch. "I gotta be there in forty five minutes."

"I'm going as fast as I can," Jae stated as she walked down the stairs fixing her ears. "Happy?"

"What are you wearing?" I asked

"You said something Disney related," Jae stated. "It's too late for me to change. Let's go." We got into my car and I started driving. "What Disney song are we singing?"

"I was thinking Can't You Feel The Love Tonight," I stated. She kept checking her phone. "Everything okay?"

"Oh, yeah, just making sure my partner knows where to park his car," Jae nodded.

"Does he drive high end cars like you?"

"A McLaren 720s," Jae spit out like it was normal. We got to Magic Kingdom. I parked my car and looked at her. "What?"

"Jae, McLarens cost from around $300,000 and up. There's no way he could afford that."

"We both own the corporation," Jae stated. "He's got half and I got half. So, yes, he can afford a McLaren." We walked into Magic Kingdom and go to the backstage area. They handed Jae a bedazzled mic. "Seriously?"

"You like things that sparkle, don't you?" I asked.

"I guess," Jae sighed.

"Something is wrong with the soundtrack," a guy walked up to us. "The opening number is Elsa's Show Yourself."

"Okay, well is Elsa here?" I asked.

"She wasn't supposed to go on for another three hours," the guy nodded. "She's stuck in traffic and won't make it in time."

"You got a dress I can change into?" Jae asked. "Something white and flows?"

"Yeah, why?" he asked.

"Somebody's gotta go on," Jae replied. "I know the song."

"Okay," I stated as she left with the girl from wardrobe. "Can you give me the set list?" He nodded and handed me a piece of paper. He left. "Okay." I looked through it. Jae walked back to me. "Everything is still the same except the opening two songs." I looked at her. "Wow, you're wearing all white."