Chap 8 "Ending Relationships"

Noah's POV

Jae has found a beautiful house in Quantico. After six months in the FBI, she agreed to give us a chance. I moved out to Quantico and it's been another six months after that. Jae walked down the stairs putting on her jacket. "You look beautiful," I stated.

"Thank you," Jae smiled.

"So, how much did this house cost you?" I asked.

"It was seven hundred thousand dollars," Jae replied

"It was seven hundred thousand dollars," Jae replied. "It's understandable for a five bedroom, five bath house." I nodded. "Five thousand, two hundred and twenty eight square feet and fully furnished. Don't worry. I had people come in and deep clean all the furniture."

"Jae, I know we've only been together for six months but will you marry me?" I asked. I got the ring out of my pocket and got down on one knee. "Will you be my wife?"

 "Will you be my wife?"

"Noah," Jae stated. "It's a beautiful ring."

"When I saw it, it made me think of you," I nodded. Jae sighed. "You don't have to give me an answer now." I got up and sat on the couch. "I can wait."

"Noah, the only reason why I agreed to be with you is because I knew if I ever needed to protect my family, protect you, I can do that now," Jae replied. "The FBI has my back and I have a protective exit strategy in place if anything were to happen."

"I know what you're saying but shouldn't the man be taking care of the woman?" I asked.

"Yeah, but who, in this relationship, has training?"

"You do," I sighed.

"That's right," Jae smiled.

"Go ahead and go to work," I nodded. "You got people out there that needs you more than I do." Jae raised a brow. "I'll be okay. Go kick some butt."

Jae's POV

"I'll do my best like I always do," I stated. I took Noah's BMW to work. I walked into the building and took the elevator to the floor of the BAU. I walked into the conference room. "Hey, everybody."

"Someone's in a good mood," Matt smiled as he put his arm around me. "

"Yeah, because I am happy," I nodded.